Chapter 263 Strength

Han Li looked at the token in his hand, signed by the heads of various sects, authorizing the mobilization of disciples for travel. He felt extremely frustrated!

The mobilization order seemed genuine, as it bore the emblem representing a sect's head, which couldn't be forged. But he really didn't want to comply just like that!

Because from the other party's words, Han Li had learned about the invasion of the six demon sects and knew that a great calamity in the cultivation world of Yue Country was inevitable.

Whether the seven sects of Yue Country could survive this ordeal remained uncertain, but it was certain that thousands of cultivators would perish, even those in the Foundation Establishment stage might meet their end.

So upon learning this astonishing news, what Han Li wanted most now was to immediately return to his cave abode and enter seclusion for several decades before coming out again.

However, he also knew that this was just wishful thinking. As a disciple of the seven sects, it wouldn't be easy to escape this great conflict.

While Han Li was pondering, the male cultivator from Concealing Moon Sect who announced that he had been mobilized smiled and said, "Junior Brother, have you read it clearly? Can you please state your name and cultivation level? We will have many opportunities to cooperate in the future!"

Han Li focused his thoughts, glanced at the man, and then at the thirty-plus cultivators behind him. Among them, only three were in the Foundation Establishment stage, while the rest were only Qi Condensation disciples. This made Han Li feel somewhat relieved, at least it didn't seem like they were on some highly dangerous mission.

Thinking of this, Han Li clasped his fists and said, "Han Li from Yellow Maple Valley, Foundation Establishment Initial Stage!"

Although both were in the Foundation Establishment stage, their respective cultivation levels were obvious at a glance. But out of politeness, Han Li still honestly stated his cultivation level. After all, the other party was in the Foundation Establishment Late Stage, significantly higher than him, and he didn't want to offend him easily.

But then, Han Li asked with some doubt, "How can you be sure that there is no problem with my identity and just intercept me and show the mobilization order? Is it not just based on this Yellow Maple Valley clothing?"

Originally, when Han Li saw this group of cultivators from Huadian Fortress and Concealing Moon Sect, he had wanted to slip away and flee far. However, this sharp-eyed guy directly intercepted him with a few flashes and then announced that he was being mobilized.

"Hehe! During the Blood Trial last time, I saw Junior Brother at a glance! I didn't expect that after so many years, Junior Brother Han has successfully reached the Foundation Establishment stage. This is truly a joyous occasion!" The man in his thirties from Concealing Moon Sect smiled faintly and said something that surprised Han Li greatly.

"You are...?"

Being reminded by the other party, Han Li felt that the man looked somewhat familiar, indeed he had seen him during the Blood Trial!

"I am Xuān Lè, one of the external affairs managers of Concealing Moon Sect. Last time, when I accompanied Senior Martial Uncle Ní Shāng's team, I witnessed Junior Brother Han's amazing performance!" The man chuckled lightly, speaking meaningfully.

At this moment, Han Li suddenly realized that this person was one of the four Foundation Establishment stage leaders of Concealing Moon Sect at that time. He just didn't pay much attention to him back then, so his impression was a bit vague. But Han Li was astonished again when he thought about it. They only met briefly back then, yet this person recognized him from such a distance. It was truly unbelievable.