Chapter 275 Fragrance of Tea

This tea house was not large, just three connected cottages, but even before Han Li entered, a strong aroma of tea greeted him!

Han Li was somewhat surprised. Although he didn't know much about tea, he sensed a faint spiritual aura in the tea fragrance.

With a flicker in his heart, he walked in without hesitation.

The three rooms were arranged side by side, one large and two small, all filled with groups of tea drinkers. Even though the tea house was crowded, there was no one making loud noises.

Most people had their eyes closed, savoring the tea in front of them, while only a few murmured quietly.

On the main wall of the central room hung a large yellow paper with several bold characters written on it, such as "Limit one pot per person per day," which was quite conspicuous.

Seeing these characters, Han Li found it somewhat amusing. It was the first time he had heard of restrictions on how much one could eat or drink in a business establishment.

However, he just smiled and didn't think much of it. Instead, after scanning the room, he immediately walked towards a person who looked like the shopkeeper in the corner.

This person should be the shopkeeper of the tea house, about forty years old, with a small mustache and a very shrewd look.

At this moment, he was behind a counter, bowing his head and calculating with an abacus, occasionally glancing at a ledger beside him.

Han Li walked a few steps forward, stood in front of the counter, and remained silent. This surprised the shopkeeper, who raised his head and looked over.

Seeing Han Li clearly, the man's face immediately changed, and he quickly set aside the abacus and ledger, coming out from behind the counter.

He asked nervously, "Senior, is there anything I can help you with? I will do my best!"

This shopkeeper turned out to be a cultivator as well, but his cultivation level was pitifully low, only around the fourth layer of Qi Condensation.

Facing the unpredictable "senior" Han Li, he naturally felt uneasy!

Without saying a word, Han Li lightly brushed his sleeve on the counter, and a translucent green jade pendant appeared on the table.

The shopkeeper was taken aback when he saw the jade pendant, but then his face showed pleasant surprise as he said, "So it's Senior Han who's arrived! Young Master Qi instructed earlier that Senior would be coming soon, and I've been waiting for you for a long time!"

Hearing the shopkeeper's words, Han Li calmly put away the jade pendant and said, "I want to see your young master now. Lead the way."

"Yes, Senior!" The shopkeeper obediently replied.

He then called over someone dressed as a waiter, gave him a few instructions, and led Han Li out through the back door, straight out of the small town, heading west.

To the west of "Golden Horse City" was a large area of yellow-green hills, large and small, scattered throughout. However, the shopkeeper, familiar with the terrain, led Han Li through the hills, turning several corners, and arrived at a depression covering over a hundred acres.

In the middle of the depression were seven or eight white stone houses. Several green bamboos were planted sporadically around them, looking inconspicuous.

After leading Han Li to the vicinity of this place, the shopkeeper bowed and said, "Senior, my young master is in the house. But there are some formations set up outside the house. Normally, I should inform my young master before bringing in outsiders, but Young Master Qi had instructed earlier, so you can follow me closely. Otherwise, it would be troublesome if the restrictions are triggered!"