Chapter 360 Ambushed on the Way

Dong Xuan'er, who had been standing next to the strange demonic cultivator, was also enveloped by his crimson light, and the three of them instantly retreated in haste.

A single resentful strike from a Foundation Establishment cultivator was not something they could withstand!

The sky full of white sword lights, driven by the veiled woman, chased after them for more than ten zhang before suddenly dispersing into thin air, disappearing without a trace.

At the same time, the woman standing on the magic tool swayed a few times, as if she might fall off at any moment.

Seeing this scene, the handsome man and the Ghost Spirit Sect's young master rejoiced, charging forward without hesitation.

Seeing the situation, Han Li's expression changed slightly as he reflexively tapped his storage pouch, and thirteen "Red Line Escaping Light Needles" automatically jumped into his hand, which he tightly held onto.

Even if it was dangerous to intervene now, Han Li couldn't bear to see Nangong Wanxiang come to harm.

After all, no matter how selfish and indifferent he might be, he wasn't truly heartless. Moreover, he was confident that even though he might not be a match for the two disciples of the Ghost Spirit Sect now, if he were to focus solely on escaping, he still had more than enough means to do so.

Just as Han Li was about to release these flying needles to save the veiled woman, the situation in the sky suddenly changed dramatically.

The veiled woman, who had been unsteady on the sword, suddenly stabilized when Wang Chan and the others approached. Her eyes flashed with a cold light.

Wang Chan and the handsome man, seeing this, were shocked, realizing they had fallen into a trap.

But when they tried to retreat, it was too late.

The woman raised both hands, and countless sword qi surged once again, engulfing the three of them completely in dazzling white light.

Seeing this scene, Han Li felt relieved, and his grip on the magic tool in his hand loosened slightly.

At this moment, the entire sky was illuminated with the veiled woman's sword light, while the blood mist and crimson light in the white light, though struggling like a small boat in a raging sea, still managed to hold on. Especially the handsome man and Dong Xuan'er in the crimson light, their hands emitted green and red lights, respectively, which managed to counteract the sword light's frenzied attacks.

This situation made Han Li furrow his brow slightly. After pondering for a moment, he silently disappeared from where he stood.

At the same time, the veiled woman in the sky was extremely anxious!

Although she had trapped these two disciples of the demonic path with her scheme, the intensity of the current attack unexpectedly couldn't subdue them for the time being, which was beyond her expectations.

Not long ago, she had fought a fierce battle with a Foundation Establishment cultivator from the demonic path, and after exhausting her spiritual power, she almost perished with him.

Although she managed to escape later, her injuries were severe, which frightened her greatly.

What's worse, her treasure closely connected to her Nascent Soul was greatly damaged during the battle and couldn't be used for a short time.

And because there were pursuers, she had no choice but to forcibly extract some of the potential from her body using a secret technique, in order to stimulate a trace of spiritual power to control the magic tool and flee.