Chapter 261 Blood Spirit Great Method

In the blink of an eye, the white light transformed by Han Li and the blood cloud behind him chased after each other for more than a hundred miles, but the distance between them gradually narrowed to about ten yards.

While Han Li lamented inwardly, he had no idea that Wang Chan, who controlled the blood cloud behind him, was also greatly surprised!

It must be known that although the blood escape technique of the Blood Spirit Great Method dare not claim to be the best among the six sects, its speed definitely ranks among the top five among various sects' secret techniques, much faster than ordinary top-tier flying magic tools. But now, under his full speed flight, he couldn't catch up with Han Li who was driving the small boat to escape. Wang Chan was unexpectedly surprised, and his killing intent grew heavier.

Han Li knew that if he continued to flee like this, he would definitely be caught up by the other party in less than the time it takes for a stick of incense. He had to do something!

So, he reached into his storage pouch, and a bunch of basic rapid fireball talismans appeared in his hand. Then, with a slight pause in his figure, he threw several of them back without hesitation, then continued to run wildly, followed by a rumbling explosion from behind.

Han Li couldn't help but turn his head and take a look!

I saw that the front end of the raging blood cloud seemed to have been dispersed a lot, becoming sparse, and the figure of the Ghost Spirit Sect's young master could vaguely be seen.

Han Li was overjoyed and was about to activate the remaining few when Wang Chan in the blood cloud suddenly raised his hand, and a green light flew straight towards Han Li, surprisingly the flying fork magic tool that Wang Chan had originally stepped on.

Han Li was helpless, and the talisman in his hand immediately flew towards the green fork. Dozens of consecutive explosions of fireballs shattered the black smoke-covered giant fork and couldn't get close to him for a while.

But in the time it took for a cup of tea, the blood cloud behind him had returned to its original state, and the flames raged again.

Just at this moment, Wang Chan suddenly emitted several sharp whistles from his mouth, and with this sky-splitting whistle, the blood cloud suddenly surged up, covering the sky and the sun in an instant.

Immediately after this surging blood cloud, its speed increased several times, rushing from behind like raging waves, quickly spreading to the front of the divine wind boat, and quickly spreading out, instantly trapping Han Li and the boat in mid-air.

Han Li was shocked and hurriedly stopped the divine wind boat that was about to collide with the blood cloud, and took out a pair of black magic tools resembling claws from the storage pouch. At this time, the weird green fork came silently from behind again.

"Go!"

Han Li roared lowly as if he had eyes on the back of his head, throwing the pair of magic tools backward! As soon as he let go, the pair of claws immediately grew to about ten feet in size and fiercely grabbed towards the approaching green fork.

The green fork didn't show any weakness, releasing several strands of black air from the fork tip, and entwined the giant claws layer by layer, seemingly unable to move.

Seeing this, Han Li pinched a magic formula, and the pair of giant claws suddenly surged with a black light several feet long, which shattered the surrounding black air in a few snaps and could no longer form.

"Not bad! Not bad! It's indeed not an ordinary top-tier magic tool to easily break the Yin Soul threads on this Bi Yin fork. It seems that it's not in vain for me to personally make this trip!" Wang Chan's voice echoed outside the blood cloud, and after a series of wailing sounds from the green fork, it suddenly retreated and disappeared without a trace in the blood cloud.