Chapter 231 Stirring up Trouble

Han Li, flying at full speed, returned to his cave mansion in no time.

Without a word, he first found the jade slip given to him by Qi Yunxiao, then immersed his consciousness in it and carefully read the instructions for the formation and artifacts.

Han Li planned to set aside other matters for now and focus on setting up the protective formation of the cave mansion. After all, the location of the recent fights was too close to his place, leaving him feeling uneasy!

The arrangement of the Reversed Five Elements Formation was very simple and straightforward.

By accurately placing the formation flags and plates, and burying them underground, arranging several spirit stones as required to form a small-scale formation, and embedding them at the formation's eyes, enough spiritual power would be provided to activate the entire large formation.

The large formation could then be immediately activated, and as long as the owner of the formation had some basic knowledge of manipulation, they could use the main formation flag in their hand to operate the formation, trapping and bewildering enemies.

Han Li placed the artifacts as required, inserted and buried them deeply, and then gritted his teeth to embed several middle-grade spirit stones. This amounted to half of all his spirit stones, making him ache for a long time. But in order to ensure the power of the large formation was not diminished, he had no choice but to endure the pain!

Although if he were to take some matured spirit medicines, Han Li should be able to easily exchange for a large number of spirit stones in the market. However, doing so would increase the risk of others discovering his secret and being captured and interrogated. If he wasn't careful, he might end up in the same situation as what he witnessed today – being besieged!

After testing the operation of the large formation, it seemed to work very well. However, the specific defensive power against enemies would only be verified when they invaded. But just by covering dozens of acres around the cave mansion, without showing any signs from the outside, Han Li felt it was worth it!

Feeling relieved, Han Li returned to his bedroom and began to consider his cultivation.

To have a chance of advancing to the Core Formation stage, one needed excellent cultivation techniques, exceptional aptitude, and great opportunities, among many other conditions, to even have a glimmer of hope.

Compared to that, the difficulty of Foundation Establishment was insignificant! After all, as long as one had good enough aptitude and one or two Foundation Establishment Pills, the chance of success was still high.

However, for Core Formation, even with all the conditions mentioned earlier, the number of cultivators who could successfully advance was very few. So, whenever a Core Formation cultivator appeared, it was almost a cause for celebration and widely spread throughout the local cultivation world.

The reason why Concealed Moon Sect could become the number one sect in Yue Country was not only because they had over a thousand Foundation Establishment disciples, far surpassing other sects, but also because they had far more Core Formation cultivators than other sects, with over a dozen, which was enough to dominate the other six sects!

Han Li knew that his aptitude was extremely poor, definitely inferior to other Foundation Establishment disciples. He only obtained a rather mediocre cultivation technique, the "Azure Yuan Sword Art", which was absolutely unsuitable for cultivation. As for opportunities, they were elusive and beyond human control, so he didn't bother considering them. Therefore, at present, everything seemed unfavorable to him!

However, after some analysis, Han Li believed that although his aptitude was extremely poor, he could compensate for it by using the mysterious little bottle that could ripen spirit medicines to refine pills. As for opportunities, they were beyond his control. Therefore, the only way he could increase his chances of reaching Core Formation was to find a superior cultivation technique suitable for himself.