Chapter 372 Little Huan Island

Han Li took the album and slowly unfolded it, only to find that it was actually a completed map of Kuixing Island, with golden and white lights complementing each other, shimmering with mysterious light.

However, the shining areas were all concentrated in the large green area at the center of the map.

It was only then that Han Li realized that the area occupied by Qingyun Mountain was far beyond his imagination. The central green area actually accounted for more than a quarter of the entire island.

Han Li looked at those glittering white dots, squinting his eyes and focusing on them.

Compared to the golden light, the white light was obviously much more abundant. However, the brilliance of the white light varied.

Some were dazzling to the extreme, while others only emitted a faint light.

The places marked as peaks were very bright, but Han Li didn't even consider those places. Because he heard the middle-aged cultivator's supplementary words:

"Various peaks are not eligible for selection by Qi Refinement Stage cultivators, but there is no such restriction on other areas. As long as it's a white light area, it's fair game!"

This was exactly the same as what the young cultivator surnamed Wen had told him.

However, what remained were places like natural valleys, caves, and other areas where the white light was much dimmer.

"I'd like to ask a question. How large of a cave can I open in these places, and are there any restrictions?" After looking at the album for a while, Han Li suddenly raised his head and asked the middle-aged man in a deep voice.

"With your cave as the center, you can claim a private area within a radius of ten miles and arrange formations and restrictions as you wish, as long as you have the ability to enclose it." The middle-aged cultivator showed some surprise, but then showed a hint of mockery in his tone.

"Can I choose this place? Since it also has white light, there should be spiritual veins here too, right?" After hearing the middle-aged man's words, Han Li said calmly.

Then, he lightly tapped a certain place on the map with his finger, and the white light in that place instantly turned yellow.

Han Li handed the album back to the other party.

"Here!" The middle-aged cultivator's gaze swept over the place pointed out by Han Li, showing a hint of surprise on his pale face.

Han Li had pointed to a place outside of Kuixing Island, where indeed there was a faint white light shimmering.

"This is Little Huan Island. The island is only about sixty or seventy miles long, but there is indeed a small spiritual vein several miles long on the island. We have set up a small protective formation on the island and built a small town on it. There are probably hundreds of people!" The middle-aged cultivator said with a smile, revealing a hint of ridicule.

Han Li didn't say anything. He knew that if the other party showed such an expression, this island must not be as simple as it seemed.

"For our Kuixing Island, this island can be considered a bit redundant. It's a pity to abandon it because there is a spiritual vein on it. But the concentration of spiritual energy on it is much lower than on other islands, and the area is too small."

"If you really choose this place, although you won't be disturbed by other cultivators while cultivating, the concentration of spiritual energy is at least one-third lower than the places we offer on Qingyun Mountain. In other words, your cultivation speed will be much slower than other cultivators."