Chapter 343 Green Radiance Sword

"What's this?"

Seeing that the other party actually blocked his full-force attack, Han Li was greatly surprised and couldn't help but focus his gaze on the green light.

Only to see a small sword about an inch long, green and translucent, with flowing light shimmering on its surface.

"Magic treasure!" Han Li blurted out with a slight change in expression.

With the cultivation of only the fifth or sixth layer of Qi Refining, the fact that the opponent could use this item to block his Black Dragon Robbery was nothing short of a magic treasure, which both surprised and delighted Han Li.

Surprised that the other party had a magic treasure to protect himself, which would make things a bit more troublesome, but delighted that if he could defeat the opponent, he would obtain this treasure for himself.

Now he was finally sure that the other party was indeed a Foundation Establishment cultivator before!

Thinking of this, while directing the Black Dragon Robbery to continue its fierce attacks, Han Li flipped his hand, and the "Soul Guiding Bell" appeared in his hand.

The reason he didn't use this item at the beginning was simply because he thought the other party had been immobilized by the Mind Lock Talisman and there was no need for it. But now it seemed necessary to use this primary magic weapon to immobilize the opponent again!

Seeing Han Li take out the "Soul Guiding Bell," "Qu Han" flashed a panic in his eyes, but immediately a fierce expression appeared on his face. He suddenly struck his abdomen hard, and then spat out a green pill from his mouth. As soon as this item appeared, it emitted a soft green light, enveloping his entire body.

At this moment, the "Soul Guiding Bell" in Han Li's hand had repeatedly clanged, and Han Li intended to make the other party completely unable to counterattack.

After a series of bell rings, "Qu Han" stood unharmed, showing no sign of being affected at all.

Seeing this scene, Han Li's expression became solemn. It was obvious that the green light emitted by the pill protected the other party, rendering his Soul Guiding Bell ineffective.

Thinking of this, after hitting the bell twice more without any effect, Han Li angrily put the bell away. But then he waved his hands, releasing more than ten puppets surrounded by white light. These were the last remaining second-grade puppets that Han Li had. If they were destroyed again, he would only have his self-made puppets, which were not very effective.

Therefore, Han Li didn't intend to continue dragging things out with the other party. As soon as the puppets appeared under his control, beams and arrows of light rushed towards the opponent with great momentum.

Seeing this astonishing attack, "Qu Han" showed a mix of shock and anger. He hurriedly threw several spells towards the green pill, causing it to rotate rapidly, emitting a bright green light.

Immediately, various colors of light interwove instantaneously, erupting into a dazzling light sphere. Then "Qu Han" was shaken back several meters by this wave of attacks, but actually managed to withstand the onslaught, shocking Han Li to the core.

A Qi Refining cultivator of the fifth or sixth layer actually managed to withstand the full force attack of a mid-Foundation Establishment cultivator, which was unbelievable. But then again, considering the other party was originally a Foundation Establishment cultivator with one or two killer moves, it didn't seem so strange. Han Li thought to himself, somewhat conflicted.

At this moment, "Qu Han," seeing that he had managed to block Han Li's attacks with his two hidden cards, breathed a sigh of relief. He quickly turned his mind and began to concoct some suitable words to persuade Han Li to stop his crazy attacks. After all, with his meager spiritual power, he couldn't afford to keep fighting!