"Chapter 282: Change

When Han Li heard Qin Yan's words, although he pretended to be surprised on the surface, he was actually quite indifferent. He felt that most likely, this was another case of a poor woman being poisoned by stories like 'The Virtuous Woman's Heroic Story.'

As soon as the young masters in the hall heard that Miss Biao was coming, they immediately started whispering excitedly, their eyes filled with anticipation. This surprised Han Li a little, but he quickly realized that Miss Biao was probably exceptionally beautiful!

Just as Han Li was thinking about this, a maid and a woman dressed plainly as a young widow walked into the hall.

Although this woman had delicate features and a quiet demeanor, there was an indescribable charm emanating from her. Her alluring demeanor made most of the men in the hall want to hold her in their arms and cherish her.

As for the young boys, their eyes widened, all staring intently.

It seemed that these young masters of the Qin family had long been infatuated with Miss Biao!

However, when Han Li finally saw the woman's face clearly, a look of astonishment flashed in his eyes. The foolishness on her face suddenly disappeared. Fortunately, Han Li quickly suppressed his emotions and regained his composure.

Because this change happened in an instant! And everyone's attention was focused on the woman who had just entered the hall, otherwise, Han Li would have almost revealed himself.

But at this moment, Han Li's heart was like a turbulent sea, fluctuating unpredictably.

This "Miss Biao," although her appearance had changed somewhat from before, exuding a bit more of a widow's charm, from her spiritual eyes and oval-shaped delicate face, Han Li immediately recognized this so-called "Miss Biao" as none other than Mo Fengwu, the second Miss of the Mo Family, whom he had only seen a few times in the past— the delicate young girl who loved studying medicine!

As Mo Fengwu entered the room, she blushed slightly at the attention, automatically lowering her head, and naturally didn't see Han Li sitting next to Qin Yan.

Seeing the younger generation's lack of discipline, Qin Yan felt extremely annoyed!

*Cough* *Cough*

His face darkened, and after a few coughs, the young men who had been entranced by Mo Fengwu's beauty finally seemed to wake up and composed themselves into a more respectful demeanor. They were afraid of offending the head of the family!

"Pinger, come sit here with your aunt." The third wife, with subtle intentions, preemptively called out, inviting Mo Fengwu to sit beside her.

"Thank you, Auntie Three!" Mo Fengwu softly thanked her and gracefully walked over to sit beside the third wife.

"Pinger, don't always stay indoors. It will make you feel suffocated. It's better to come out and walk around more!" Obviously, Qin Yan felt very sorry for Mo Fengwu and spoke very gently.

"Thank you, Uncle, Pinger understands!" Mo Fengwu still didn't raise her head, appearing docile and obedient.

*Cough!*

Seeing this, Qin Yan sighed softly.

Although his niece always obediently agreed on the surface, she would still continue her old ways after returning home. Qin Yan felt helpless about this. But then he remembered the main purpose and pointed to Han Li to introduce him to Mo Fengwu:

"Pinger, let me introduce you! This is Han Li, the descendant of a senior who owes your uncle a great favor. Come and say hello. Call him 'Eldest Brother Han' from now on!"