Chapter 320 Breaking the Cocoon

Upon seeing this scene, Liu Jing and the other cultivators from the Yellow Maple Valley had already learned from Han Li that these demon cultivators could transform, so they knew exactly what the other side was up to. Without hesitation, they unleashed their magical treasures and Daoist techniques towards the four cocoons of light. They also knew that before the opponents transformed, these blood servants were easy targets and wouldn't miss the opportunity to weaken them.

Unfortunately, as Han Li had said, these cocoons of light were incredibly sturdy. Despite the barrage of attacks, they stood unscathed, without any signs of damage.

Liu Jing and the others' faces turned somewhat ugly.

"Don't hold back, everyone! Use all your tricks! If we wait until they transform, it'll be too late!" Liu Jing's voice was resolute as he urged his companions.

After saying this, he put away his magical treasures and solemnly took out a golden talisman, holding it between two fingers. Then, he began to chant incantations, and under the mysterious spell, the golden talisman gradually emitted a dazzling golden light.

Han Li was amazed to see this. Although he didn't know the grade of this talisman, the fact that Liu Jing, at the mid Foundation Establishment stage, needed an incantation to activate it indicated that this talisman was definitely extraordinary.

Seeing this, the others exchanged glances and also began to display their abilities.

Of particular note were Senior Sister Chen Qiaoqian and Song Meng. They each took out a talisman inscribed with magical symbols and immediately began to concentrate on activating them. Threads of blue and gray light radiated from their talismans, much to the envy of the others.

Talismans were not something every Foundation Establishment cultivator could easily possess. To have such items was enough to prove that these two either had the backing of a powerful family or were highly favored by their sect elders. Otherwise, how could they have such opportunities and wealth to possess these talismans?

While others envied, they didn't show weakness. Some unleashed sharp spells, while others summoned even more miraculous magical treasures, launching the next round of attacks, causing brilliance to fill the sky and magical treasures to dance wildly.

Meanwhile, Han Li neither used the talisman nor the powerful "Giant Sword Technique" he had displayed earlier. He simply used the most efficient means: with a light wave of his hands, several heavy objects fell to the ground, and four beast puppets appeared in front of him.

As soon as these puppets opened their cold eyes, they unleashed beams of light like long white ribbons, fiercely spraying them out. Han Li stood behind them, taking the opportunity to restore the mana he had expended in the previous battle.

Now that he hadn't even seen the face of the Black Fiend Sect Master, he didn't want to go all out and exhaust his mana prematurely.

Conserving mana as much as possible as a precaution was a decision Han Li had made before this battle. Otherwise, even if he had many skills and methods, he wouldn't be able to use them if his mana was depleted.

The appearance of the beast puppets surprised the other disciples slightly, but they quickly resumed their own actions.

After all, what cultivation techniques they practiced and what magical treasures they used were personal secrets, and no one would be so tactless as to inquire about them.

Those who knew a little about the origin of the "Puppet Technique" thought it was a cultivation method Han Li had obtained from Li Huayuan. Given Li Huayuan's cultivation level, it wasn't surprising that he had killed several disciples of the Thousand Bamboo Sect and obtained some cultivation techniques from them. Otherwise, how could he have such an opportunity and wealth to possess these techniques?

Legend of the Cultivation God IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें