Chapter 339: Shocked

"I am..."

"Please don't try to claim yourself as a wandering cultivator. Frankly, I don't believe it at all!" Han Li interrupted the other party's words expressionlessly.

Hearing this, "Qu Hun" smiled bitterly. It seemed that he was indeed not giving up, trying to say such things.

So, after a slight hesitation, "Qu Hun" weakly said,

"Just as you suspected, my identity is indeed somewhat special, and I am not a cultivator from Yueguo."

"Not from our Yueguo?" Just hearing the first sentence from the other party, Han Li's expression changed slightly, and he was surprised inside.

"I am actually a cultivator from the Imperial Spirit Sect of Tiandu Kingdom, here to travel in Yueguo," Qu Hun said slowly.

"Imperial Spirit Sect of the demonic path!"

Han Li couldn't help but narrow his eyes, emitting a sharpness like a sword.

"Yes, I came here several years ago. But unexpectedly, I was mysteriously damaged by a cultivator with profound mana from your country, which led to my current situation," Qu Hun said with a helpless expression when mentioning the damage to his body.

Han Li thought for a moment and then asked calmly,

"Are you the one whose body was damaged five or six years ago?"

Han Li's voice was extremely calm, and Qu Hun did not understand the meaning behind Han Li's words and answered honestly,

"Yes!"

"During the several years you occupied this body, didn't you ever think about going back?" Han Li asked without changing his expression.

"Of course I did, but you, sir, know too little about our demonic path," Qu Hun said with a helpless expression.

"What's the matter? Although I know a little about the demonic path, it's just bits and pieces of rumors," Han Li admitted without reservation.

"In our demonic path, we believe in the law of the jungle, might makes right. Only with sufficient strength can one enjoy corresponding power. Back then, my status in the Imperial Spirit Sect was not low, with a beautiful companion cultivator and some obedient disciples. But now that my cultivation has greatly declined, do you think I can still have all these after I return? Most likely, I will be targeted by my senior brothers who have long coveted my position," Qu Hun explained with a sneer.

Han Li frowned slightly after listening, but didn't say anything.

Qu Hun continued,

"I ended up in this situation because my cultivation drastically decreased after seizing this body. Therefore, I am confident that as long as I hide and cultivate for three or four decades, my cultivation will recover completely, and then I can return openly. Otherwise, do you think I would be willing to hide in this remote place?" Qu Hun's words were filled with resentment.

"So, you've been hiding near Jiayuan City all this time and haven't seen any other cultivators?" Han Li's expression remained indifferent, showing no signs of being moved.

"No, sir. You are the first Yueguo cultivator I've encountered since seizing this body," he said with a somewhat unpleasant face.

"Why didn't you say so at the beginning and instead pretended to be a cultivator from Spirit Beast Mountain?" Han Li continued to question without relaxing.

"I thought that you might be a cultivator from the Seven Sects, and would pose a threat to me," he said, somewhat embarrassed.

Upon hearing this, Han Li suddenly smiled!