Chapter 223 Secret Shop, Auction

Upon hearing Han Li's words, the Confucian scholar was first taken aback, but then he smiled and said:

"Senior, it's fortunate that you told me about this, otherwise I might have made a wasted trip! Although the Heavenly Star Sect's array formations are well-known, it doesn't mean that the Starfall Pavilion has top-quality array flags and plates. While there are indeed plenty of array flags and plates in the Starfall Pavilion, the types available are mostly ordinary ones sold to small cultivating families and individual cultivators. The true high-quality array tools are not circulated outside, as array formations are the foundation of their sect. Easily leaking high-quality array flags and plates would expose flaws in their formations, which would be detrimental to them! "

As the Confucian scholar explained to Han Li, he stole glances at Han Li. However, Han Li's face was concealed by his hood, revealing nothing, leaving the Confucian scholar feeling frustrated.

"From your tone, it seems like you can find what I'm looking for!" Although Han Li was greatly surprised by what the Confucian scholar said, his voice remained calm and composed, betraying no hint of astonishment or shock.

Upon hearing this, the Confucian scholar glanced around and, seeing no one nearby, lowered his voice and said sneakily:

"If Senior trusts me, I can indeed introduce you to a secret shop that few people know about. The items sold there, while some may have questionable origins, are all rare top-quality goods that are rarely seen outside. I believe Senior will surely find satisfactory array tools there."

"A secret shop?" Although Han Li's voice remained calm, his heart was genuinely startled by the Confucian scholar's words.

Han Li had heard rumors about secret shops over the past few years, and if what the Confucian scholar said was true, this would be a rare opportunity to broaden his horizons.

"It seems that Senior is also familiar with secret shops. Well, that's even better. There's no need for me to explain further. In about two or three hours, it will be time for the monthly auction at this secret shop. If Senior wants to go, you'll need to make up your mind early. I can lead the way immediately!"

The Confucian scholar, excited at the prospect of bringing a potential customer to this secret shop, was delighted to see Han Li showing no aversion to the idea. He knew he had likely found the right client.

"Not too far, I hope?" Han Li suddenly asked.

"Not far, it's right here in this market. Senior, do you agree?" The Confucian scholar's excitement grew. Bringing a potential customer to this secret shop could earn him a good commission!

"Let's go!" Han Li breathed a sigh of relief and said in a cold tone.

"I'll lead the way!" The Confucian scholar, with a joyful expression, took the lead.

After several twists and turns, the Confucian scholar brought Han Li to a lonely, dilapidated cottage. The door was tightly closed, without any markings, looking very inconspicuous.

However, after the Confucian scholar rhythmically tapped the wooden door a few times, it opened, and a woman in her thirties walked out. She had a plain appearance and seemed to be at the sixth or seventh layer of Qi refining stage, nothing remarkable.

"Madam Zhang, I've brought a new customer. He also wants to participate in this auction," the Confucian scholar said eagerly before Madam Zhang could speak.

After hearing that the guest brought by Wang Zilin was a Foundation Establishment cultivator, Madam Zhang's expression changed slightly, showing a hint of a smile.

"This guest seems decent! Please come in, Senior!" Despite her low cultivation level, Madam Zhang didn't show any awe towards Han Li, treating him like an ordinary guest.