Chapter 293: Infiltration

Han Li was familiar with the infatuated expression the young girl showed as she left.

Back when he first saw Li Huayuan control that giant flood dragon, he had the same look of extreme envy.

Thinking of this, Han Li found this pretty little girl quite interesting.

With a slight smile, he silently disappeared from the tree, reappearing within the high walls of the mansion.

At this moment, Han Li not only used the "Invisibility Technique," which could deceive ordinary people, but also simultaneously used the "Breath Concealment Technique," a breathing technique that Foundation Establishment cultivators could perform.

This allowed him to swiftly move between the servants and maids in the mansion, as if he were invisible, without anyone noticing any abnormalities.

After a moment, Han Li had already infiltrated the mansion's rear courtyard. He quietly hid behind a secluded corridor pillar, coldly observing everything nearby.

Soon after, when a somewhat charming maid passed by nearby, Han Li suddenly flicked his finger, and a fist-sized yellow light shot out from his hand, hitting the maid's head directly. The maid staggered and was about to fall to the ground.

But before her body actually hit the ground, Han Li had already rushed out and lifted her up, flying back to the pillar at the corner.

With extreme skill, Han Li supported the maid's soft body, facing him directly, then sprayed a breath of green spiritual energy onto her tightly closed eyes.

Immediately, the maid's eyelids fluttered a few times, then slowly opened.

As soon as the maid woke up, she saw a pair of golden eyes staring coldly at her.

Startled, she tried to struggle and scream, but the eerie eyes suddenly emitted a bright yellow light, piercing straight into her eyes.

Instantly, the maid felt dizzy, and the whole world seemed to turn golden. Then, she tilted her head and lost consciousness.

Han Li looked at the maid, who had passed out again, sighed lightly, and wiped the sweat from his face with one hand.

Although using the "Mind Control Technique" was only a momentary matter, it consumed a great deal of mental energy and left him feeling somewhat exhausted. No wonder this technique was considered one of the top ten useless techniques for the Foundation Establishment stage.

Although this technique could make the target obey the caster like a slave for a period of time after successful casting, its restrictions were too numerous. Very few cultivators actually practiced it.

Firstly, this technique could only be used on ordinary people and had no effect on cultivators. Even if there was a huge disparity in cultivation between the two, as long as the target had spiritual energy circulating in their mind, they could easily counteract the spell's bewitching effect.

Secondly, the practitioner of this technique not only had to be a Foundation Establishment cultivator but also had to have a far superior spiritual sense than an ordinary person. Most Foundation Establishment cultivators did not qualify to practice this technique.

With these two restrictions, there were very few practitioners interested in practicing this technique.

But none of this was a problem for Han Li.

Originally, he was worried that he had too few Foundation Establishment stage techniques under his control. After seeing the oral formula for this technique in the Tianzhi Pavilion, he curiously memorized it. Unexpectedly, after practicing it a bit in his cave dwelling, it effortlessly became natural. This surprised Han Li greatly!