Chapter 329 Annihilating the Enemy

Song Meng and the other person were shocked when they saw Emperor Yue attacking Han Li, who was sitting cross-legged.

Although they knew that they couldn't withstand even half a move from this knife, they still raised their hands in helplessness. One conjured a series of fireballs, while the other threw out a talisman, summoning seven or eight huge stones the size of millstones, hoping to slow down the attack.

Unfortunately, under the gentle sweep of the huge knife light, these two types of spell attacks were completely destroyed before they even got close to the knife.

Then the knife light turned around again, carrying a strong smell of blood, and fiercely chopped down once more.

Han Li watched as the knife light was about to reach him, but he remained calm, a hint of a cold smile hanging on his lips.

Emperor Yue was surprised to see Han Li so calm. Before he could carefully consider its meaning, the knife light had already chopped down.

With this slash, Han Li disappeared from beneath him, and the knife fell into empty space.

Startled, Emperor Yue realized that he had somehow returned to a high altitude dozens of zhangs above. Below, he still saw the five-colored light, realizing he had been teleported back to his original position.

Emperor Yue's face turned extremely ugly. Gritting his teeth, he slashed several times, breaking through the rainbow light once again and rushing down. However, Han Li remained seated in place, calmly watching him.

This time, Emperor Yue didn't recklessly charge forward but shook his body, unleashing a vast expanse of blood light that covered the sky before the black knife light followed.

Because he was prepared in advance, Emperor Yue finally saw the strange scene that unfolded below.

When the blood light was about a zhang away from Han Li's head, it seemed to be swallowed by something, disappearing without a trace. Then, he simultaneously sensed the appearance of his own protective magic light behind him in the high altitude. He had indeed been instantly transported back to his original position.

In Emperor Yue's shock, his subsequent attack from below naturally had no effect at all. After he and the knife flashed, they returned to the high altitude above the rainbow light.

This time, Emperor Yue's face turned pale, showing panic for the first time.

He didn't rush downward but waved the black blood demon knife in his hand, continuously sending out crescent-shaped knife lights in different directions, trying to find the flaw in the formation.

As the knife lights flew out, they unexpectedly rebounded back after a flash of white light, causing him to be in a frenzy, barely managing to catch his own sharp attacks.

If Emperor Yue couldn't break out of this formation earlier, he would have just thought that there was some illusion within the formation, so he wasn't particularly worried, thinking that breaking a small formation with his magic power would be an easy task. But now, seeing people being instantly transported and powerful attacks being rebounded, his heart sank!

This was the powerful formation known as the "Forbidden Array," a restriction that could only appear in such a formidable array!

Just as he felt extremely uneasy, a powerful aura suddenly emanated from below, making him startled. He quickly tightened his grip on the black knife in his hand, and the blood light on his body rapidly rotated, enveloping him in a blood-colored whirlwind, protecting him from wind and rain.

Then, two equally powerful spiritual pressures erupted from below. After a moment of buzzing sound, the rainbow light below split open, revealing a circular passage with a diameter of about ten zhang.