Chapter 273: Chance Encounter

After emptying his pockets of spirit stones, Han Li managed to gather most of the ingredients for the new ancient formula.

With only a few missing components, Han Li reluctantly sold two 400-year-old medicinal herbs and planned to participate in more missions to hunt down rogue cultivators. Not only could he earn a substantial amount of spirit stones, but he could also obtain more stones by exchanging items from the enemy's storage bags.

With several talismans and the power of the Great Ascension Decision, Han Li could safely escape even encounters with late Foundation Establishment cultivators. Similarly, if he encountered mid to early Foundation Establishment rogue cultivators, they wouldn't stand a chance against him.

Of course, individuals like the Ghost Sect's Young Master, who were at the Foundation Establishment stage and were exceptionally powerful, wouldn't participate in such actions due to their status.

As a result, Han Li gained a bit of reputation among the Foundation Establishment cultivators of the Seven Sects over the past year.

Everyone knew that Huang Fengxi had produced a formidable character, who, despite only being at the mid-Foundation Establishment stage, had managed to snipe down over a dozen rogue cultivators and return unscathed, which was incredible.

Using the spirit stones he acquired, Han Li completed the remaining ingredients for the ancient formula. He heard that similar trading posts were established in the camps of other sects, so he asked the chubby guy to keep an eye out for any alchemical formulas. However, it seemed unlikely now.

Just as Han Li was about to bid farewell and leave, a fragrant breeze suddenly enveloped him.

Han Li turned his head slightly in surprise and saw a cold and elegant female cultivator approaching from behind.

Seeing her charming face and voluptuous figure, Han Li remained composed on the surface, but he couldn't help feeling a bit uneasy. It was none other than Chen Junior Sister, with whom he had shared an intimate encounter. Just thinking about that passionate night made him feel strange.

They hadn't seen each other since they parted ways in the forbidden area, and Han Li didn't know when she had arrived at this place.

"Wu Bo, here are the things you wanted!" Chen Junior Sister glanced at Han Li indifferently, a hint of surprise flashing in her eyes, before walking up to the chubby guy and handing him a storage bag.

"Hehe! Niece Qiao, you've come just in time. We were eagerly waiting for this batch of goods!" The chubby guy greeted Chen Junior Sister happily.

"Wu Bo?" Han Li was stunned by the chubby guy's address.

He never expected that this acquaintance of nearly half a year would turn out to be Chen Junior Sister's elder. With his mid-Foundation Establishment cultivation, it seemed that he held a respectable position in the Chen Clan.

After giving Han Li a glance at the beginning, Chen Junior Sister remained indifferent and didn't look at Han Li again. This made Han Li feel uncomfortable.

"Brother Chen, I'll take my leave. I'll visit again in the future!" Han Li didn't want to linger any longer. After exchanging polite words, he turned and walked towards the exit of the trading post.

Only then did Chen Qiao glance coldly at Han Li's departing figure and turned to the chubby guy who was inspecting the contents of the storage bag, asking, "Wu Bo, was this timid guy buying things from you?"

"Timid guy?" The chubby guy was taken aback by Chen Qiao's words.

"Yes, the one who was just standing here!" Chen Qiao clarified, feeling puzzled.