Chapter 224 Puppet Mechanism Beasts

The first item unexpectedly put up for sale was a top-grade spiritual weapon, which surprised Han Li a bit.

Especially when this item was described by the eloquent and slender man as unparalleled in the world, it made Han Li, and even other cultivators who urgently needed top-grade spiritual weapons, feel the impulse to reach for their spirit stones and make a purchase.

Sure enough, as soon as the base price of two hundred spirit stones was announced, three or four impatient individuals immediately bid, quickly raising the price of the Fire Cloud Sword to over three hundred spirit stones. This deterred other potential bidders from joining in!

Although the Fire Cloud Sword came with a decent Fire Cloud attack, it was still a notch below top-quality spiritual weapons! Purchasing it for three hundred spirit stones would seem somewhat disappointing.

However, those who were unwilling to buy had others willing to be the fool!

For those willing to buy, although the items to be auctioned later might be better, they were not guaranteed to win them. It was more practical to purchase the decent top-grade spiritual weapon in front of them!

So, amidst the competition among several Qi refining stage cultivators, the Fire Cloud Sword was sold smoothly for just over four hundred spirit stones.

After handing over the spirit stones, the cultivator with the doll mask happily carried the sword back to his seat, as if he had acquired a precious treasure to pass down through generations, which amused some of the other cultivators.

Once the man with the doll mask sat down, the slender man cleared his throat and continued:

"The second item to be auctioned is a favorite among refiners, a top-grade Crimson Robe Heaven Furnace. This furnace has been passed down among many master refiners and has produced many fine top-grade spiritual weapons, such as the Illusion Sound Sword, the Azure Dragon Flag, and the Black Flame Pearl. It is said to have a certain enhancement effect on refining spiritual weapons. However, whether this is true or not, our shop cannot ascertain! Therefore, it is being auctioned off at a base price of four hundred spirit stones, which is definitely not high."

As he spoke, the man took out a fiery red furnace from his storage bag and placed it on the table for everyone to examine closely.

Boom! The atmosphere in the hall immediately heated up as the cultivators, though still not speaking aloud, stared eagerly at the furnace with hot eyes, clearly interested in the item.

Han Li sat quietly in the corner, coldly observing everything. However, when he heard that the Azure Dragon Flag in his possession had also been made from this furnace, he couldn't help but be surprised, albeit only briefly!

He was completely ignorant about refining, so he naturally had no idea of the value of this furnace. However, he wouldn't part with anything he couldn't use! Han Li could at least manage that much. Besides, although he had plenty of spirit stones on him, they had to be used wisely!

"Four hundred and fifty!"

"Four hundred and seventy!"

"I offer five hundred spirit stones."

"..."

Regardless of what Han Li thought, the price of this item, known as the "Crimson Robe Heaven Furnace," quickly soared to a terrifying level!

"Seven hundred and eighty spirit stones!"

This bid came from a corpulent figure wearing a yellow cloak, his teeth gritted with determination!

"Eight hundred!"

Not far from the corpulent figure, a female cultivator, calm and composed, raised the bid even further, leaving the corpulent man clenching his fists in frustration.