Chapter 335 Astonishment

Seeing Sun Ergou's cold sweat dripping, Han Li knew it was almost time, so he relaxed and prepared to give him some benefits.

"Alright, continue being the leader of the Sun Gang in the future. Unless there's something special, I won't look for you. But since we part today, I don't know when we'll meet again. So, keep this thing safe. In case you have descendants in the future, they can use this to recognize me. As long as your descendants are willing to serve me, I will ensure their wealth and prosperity for life."

Han Li said as he took out an ordinary blank talisman paper, "Swish," it crisply tore in half, and he handed one half to Sun Ergou while keeping the other half for himself.

Upon hearing Han Li's words, Sun Ergou first showed surprise, then full of joy, and excitedly knelt down in front of Han Li, kowtowing three times loudly. Then he raised his head solemnly and said:

"Thank you, sir, for your great kindness! Please rest assured, I, Sun Ergou, and all the Sun clan members, from now on, will be willing to serve you for generations, never to repent. Otherwise, we will suffer the calamity of extinction." After saying this, Sun Ergou kowtowed again before standing up respectfully.

Seeing this scene, Han Li was slightly stunned!

Although his original intention was to win over Sun Ergou, he didn't expect that just by making a promise, it would make the other party so grateful to this extent.

But after a moment of contemplation, Han Li understood.

In the mundane world, humans value nothing more than carrying on their lineage and the rise and fall of their family. Han Li's words guaranteed the prosperity of the Sun family for generations. As a result, Sun Ergou naturally wanted to sincerely attach himself to Han Li.

After all, Han Li hadn't given Sun Ergou any excessive orders over the years, which naturally made him feel that it was the best choice for his descendants to continue to serve Han Li.

Realizing this, Han Li was quite pleased. Sun Ergou sincerely working for him in the future would have a much better effect than just going through the motions.

"Good, since you are now sincerely loyal to me, I will naturally give you more benefits. Take these two bottles of elixirs. One bottle is for treating all kinds of internal and external injuries. As long as a person doesn't die, they can be saved. The other bottle is the detoxifying elixir I gave you before, which can detoxify all poisons in the world. Keep it for your own life-saving use!"

Han Li flipped his hand, and two delicate porcelain bottles appeared in his palm. Then he casually threw them to Sun Ergou.

Sun Ergou was naturally extremely grateful and felt that he had not made the wrong choice!

Then, Han Li gave Sun Ergou some instructions before leaving the headquarters of the Siping Gang amid his respectful send-off.

He decided to keep this escape route, who knows when it might come in handy! Han Li silently thought to himself as he stood on the street outside.

Glancing up, he saw that it was now completely dark, the perfect time to go to the Li Residence.

So, Han Li's figure flickered as he flew towards the "Li Residence." In a short while, he arrived above the "Li Residence."

Taking advantage of the dark night, Han Li easily landed and then used several concealment spells in succession, silently disappearing into the Li Residence compound.

Because of his experience infiltrating the Xing Residence, Han Li was very skilled at using detection charms to subdue a "master" with considerable skill and then use "mind control technique" to inquire about the whereabouts of the leader of the Five-Colored Sect.