Chapter 307 Blood Servant

Han Li heard the voice of the young prince, his expression changed slightly, and he turned around slowly, his face showing a trace of cold smile, looking at the people of the Black Fiend Sect and the Foundation Establishment cultivator with a cold gaze.

Han Li's calm demeanor infected the four friends of Mengshan, and their hearts settled slightly. After exchanging glances, they flew behind Han Li and confronted the people of the Black Fiend Sect.

"It's you! Aren't you from the Qin Family? You're a Foundation Establishment cultivator?" The young prince, seeing Han Li's face clearly, was filled with extreme surprise. The thin man standing beside him, although silent, also showed a look of great astonishment.

Only the bald man stared at Han Li intently, his face showing a solemn expression, and suddenly spoke up: "Be careful, this person is a mid Foundation Establishment cultivator, even higher than my cultivation level. It seems we need to set up the Black Wind Array to assist in capturing him."

After hearing the bald man's words, the young prince didn't show any signs of worry. Instead, he asked eagerly, "Lord Blood Servant! Does this mean that if this person is offered as a blood sacrifice to the Sect Master, the effect would be even better?"

The bald man, upon hearing this, chuckled and replied, "Of course. The few Foundation Establishment cultivators we captured before were only at the initial stage. This person's essence blood must be better than theirs!"

With confirmation from the bald man, the young prince looked greedily at Han Li and suddenly burst into laughter.

"Good, very good! No matter what your purpose or background is, you won't be able to leave here today."

"Set up the Black Wind Array, attack!"

After the young prince finished laughing, he shouted in a cold voice.

Immediately, those black-clothed people each pulled out a pitch-black flag from their bodies, which flew quickly around Han Li, surrounding them, and began waving the flags.

"You just need to focus on defense. Leave the rest to me," Han Li said lightly to Mengshan's four friends before disappearing from sight in an instant.

"Be careful!" The bald man, seeing Han Li disappear, shouted loudly, but it was too late.

Han Li's figure flashed behind one of the black-clothed men, who immediately stopped his movements, and then his head rolled off without any warning. The headless corpse spurted blood and fell to the ground.

At this moment, the bald man's last word had just been spoken.

This scene made the other flag-waving cultivators shudder, not knowing what to do next. Han Li's figure once again appeared behind another person in an instant, and once again disappeared after a flash, leaving another headless corpse.

At this point, the other black-clothed cultivators didn't dare to hesitate any longer. They stopped waving their black flags and immediately summoned various colored protective shields and defensive magic tools.

But in the blink of an eye, two more black-clothed men who hadn't activated their defensive measures in time fell victim to Han Li's ruthless attacks, lying dead on the spot.

"Young man, seeking death!" The bald man, seeing this, glared with black-red eyes and let out a low roar. His whole body emitted a bloody light and rushed towards Han Li at an incredible speed.

Han Li looked coldly at the bald man charging towards him with a blood-colored light surrounding him. He glanced at the black-clothed men who were looking at him with horrified eyes, then decisively flashed away, reappearing dozens of feet away beside Mengshan's four friends.