Chapter 207 Slaughtering the Ink Dragon and the Spoils of War

Under Han Li's control, the golden brick magical talisman revealed its true form after a moment, floating in mid-air as a shining golden brick about a foot long, radiating dazzling light.

Meanwhile, the spiritual power within Han Li's body poured into the brick like a flood, continuously replenishing it. Before long, one-third of its power was absorbed. This made the golden light above his head even more dazzling, almost too bright to look at directly!

The young woman, while fully restraining the Ink Dragon, watched Han Li closely. When she saw the golden brick appear, her previously unsettled heart finally calmed down. She knew Han Li hadn't lied; this magical talisman could indeed break through the defenses of demonic beasts.

The Ink Dragon seemed to sense the danger. Its two claws tightly gripped the sides of the ring, struggling harder and making the Vermillion Bird Ring in the girl's hand tremble slightly. Seeing this, the girl's expression changed, and she urgently called out to Han Li:

"Hurry, it's about to break free!"

Upon hearing this, Han Li didn't hesitate. He pointed at the symbol above his head, and the golden brick immediately flew towards the Ink Dragon. In the middle of its flight, it suddenly grew larger, becoming like a small mountain, and fiercely slammed down on the Ink Dragon.

The struggling Ink Dragon, realizing the dire situation, flashed a fierce light in its two green eyes. Opening its mouth, it once again sprayed the purple liquid that made Han Li wary, perfectly blocking the descending golden brick and preventing it from falling for the time being.

Seeing this, both the girl and Han Li were shocked. Han Li could only stare helplessly since he had to control the golden brick, while the girl bit her lip and took out a yellow pearl from her bosom. With a toss, she threw it towards the Ink Dragon, which was still in deadlock with the golden brick.

With a light "pop," the pearl touched the Ink Dragon's head and immediately burst open. A small yellow mist immediately enveloped the dragon's head, causing it to roar in panic. Naturally, the purple liquid it was spraying stopped.

With no purple liquid to resist, the golden brick, its light weakened, immediately fell and landed squarely on the Ink Dragon's head. It erupted with a deafening roar, and the dazzling golden light illuminated the entire underground world for a moment before dimming down to normal.

Then, it returned to its original size and turned back into a golden light, flying back to Han Li's side.

In mid-air, only the nearly dying Ink Dragon remained.

At this point, half of the Ink Dragon's head had been beaten to a pulp, with one eye completely burst out of its socket and the other constantly leaking blood. The whole Ink Dragon looked extremely miserable!

It seemed that this demonic beast was not far from death.

Seeing this, the girl was overjoyed. She quickly took out a small crystal bottle from her storage bag and muttered some words while pointing at the bottle. Several thin black airs shot out from the bottle's mouth and wrapped around the Ink Dragon's body.

After a short while, a small green dragon, identical to the Ink Dragon in shape, was forcibly pulled out from its body by the black air, struggling desperately but gradually being pulled into the small bottle.

After the girl closed the bottle, she carefully examined the mini Ink Dragon inside, unable to hide the smile on her face. Then, she glanced at the lifeless body of the Ink Dragon and fell into contemplation.

Seeing the girl's actions, Han Li immediately understood that she had taken away the soul of the dragon. Although he didn't know what use the Ink Dragon's soul had, seeing the girl's jubilant expression, he knew it must be extremely valuable.