Chapter 362: Nangong Ping

The woman's appearance was gentle, but her words were as cold as swords, sending shivers down Han Li's spine.

"Has senior changed her mind?" Han Li sighed in relief, unexpectedly saying something that caught the woman off guard.

"It seems you're not completely useless! At least you've got a bit of brains," the woman said without changing her expression.

"If senior really wanted to kill me, I'm sure I wouldn't have woken up!" Han Li chuckled lightly, speaking calmly.

"My name is Nangong Ping. Stop calling me 'senior,' as if I'm ancient!" The woman turned her head back, expressionless.

Hearing this, Han Li was stunned for a moment, then silently cursed in his heart: "Since she's reached the Foundation Establishment stage, according to mortal standards, what else could she be but an old lady?"

Having had all his true essence drained by her, Han Li naturally felt frustrated, but faced with the threat in her hands, he could only curse her silently.

"Although you treated me as your elder sister yesterday and saved me, at least you're my benefactor! Moreover, yesterday I inadvertently absorbed your true essence, stabilizing my injuries from worsening. I won't forget this debt," Nangong Ping said calmly with her back turned to Han Li.

"Fine, since you're Nangong Wan's cousin, I guess I'll just have to endure my bad luck!" Han Li frowned, resignedly.

Then, he moved his limbs and stood up.

"Clap clap!" Two crisp sounds rang out, and Han Li saw a flash of white before feeling a gust of fragrant wind. He had been slapped twice firmly by the woman, causing him to spin in place and nearly fall back to the ground.

"You..." Han Li stared in astonishment, holding his stinging cheeks, looking at Nangong Ping with a mixture of shock and anger.

"Yesterday, you dared to touch my body without my permission! And you even... you even pressed me down and made me faint all night! These two slaps are just a small punishment!" Nangong Ping's voice was cold, but when she mentioned being pressed down by Han Li, a blush rose on her face. But soon, it turned icy again.

Listening to this, Han Li was speechless.

Debating with a Foundation Establishment female cultivator about intimacy between men and women was simply asking for trouble. Who knew, if he argued a bit, she might slap him twice again! He was now like meat on the chopping board, ready to be cut however she pleased!

And he faintly felt that the woman's treatment of him might not be because he touched her yesterday, but simply to teach him a lesson and vent her anger for Nangong Wan.

After this speculation, Han Li suppressed his anger and silently endured.

Seeing Han Li so sensible without arguing, Nangong Ping showed a trace of surprise!

In fact, just as Han Li had guessed, this woman had long planned that if Han Li argued about yesterday's matter, she would slap him again without hesitation. But now, Han Li's quiet acceptance left her with no excuse to act again.

So, she could only snort coldly, and said without politeness:

"Now that you've been slapped, let me talk about how to repay your kindness. I have two options for you now. First, I'll give you a certain amount of spirit stones on the spot, enough to make you stunned, to compensate for your loss of cultivation and your help."

"Second, you can follow me to catch up with the retreat team of our sect. After our six sects stabilize again, I'll refine some spirit pills and find a young female disciple from our sect to cultivate with you, allowing you to recover your original cultivation as soon as possible. Your cultivation won't encounter any bottlenecks again due to severe loss of true essence. According to my estimate, with one or two decades of effort, you should be able to return to your previous level. Of course, during this period, if I'm pleased, I might even teach you some secret techniques of our sect! You know, our Concealed Moon Sect is different from your miscellaneous sects like the Yellow Maple Valley. There are many secret techniques that are not passed on to outsiders, and the mysteries of which outsiders cannot imagine. And the method I used to automatically absorb your true essence yesterday is one of them."