Chapter 317 Four Beasts Formation

As the night fell, a group of unexpected visitors flew over the dark imperial city sky, precisely Han Li and eight other cultivators from the Yellow Maple Valley.

Their flying vessels arrived above the dark city walls. Leading them, Liu Jing glanced at the so-called forbidden area, hesitated for a moment, then boldly waved his hand. "Let's go," he said decisively, showing no hint of hesitation.

With resolute demeanor, he led the charge, and the others followed suit without any regard for the taboo of the Seven Sects.

Han Li didn't rush ahead but intentionally lagged behind, flying at the tail end of the group. Not because he had other intentions, but because he was silently sensing the "Five Elements Reversal Array" he had set up the night before.

When they reached a location several miles away from the palace, a mysterious smile crept onto Han Li's lips.

Excellent! The array was still intact. The spiritual marks he secretly arranged hadn't been damaged at all, which filled Han Li with immense joy.

Moments later, the nine of them floated above the palace, overlooking everything within.

"Listen up, everyone! This operation will proceed according to our pre-planned strategy: splitting into two groups. One will head for the current Emperor of Yueguo's bedroom to rescue him from the Black Evil Sect's clutches, preventing them from using him as leverage against us. The other group will directly go to the Cold Palace where the Black Evil Sect's leader resides, focusing on eliminating the four Blood Servants first. Then, both groups will converge and deal with the Black Evil Sect's leader who is still in seclusion." Liu Jing reiterated tonight's plan with solemnity, prompting nods from the others.

The manpower had already been allocated. Chen Qiaoqian and Zhong Weiniang, two female cultivators, were tasked with rescuing the Emperor of Yueguo. Liu Jing and the remaining members would head straight for the Cold Palace guarded by the four Blood Servants, with Han Li among them.

"Seventh Sister, Ninth Sister, be extra careful!" Before parting ways, Liu Jing specifically reminded them.

The two women solemnly acknowledged and then flew downward.

Soon after, they silently disappeared into the darkness.

"When we encounter other cultivators later, don't hold back. Since any cultivator roaming freely within the palace grounds must be affiliated with the Black Evil Sect, we should take action! It may provide opportunities for our two sisters." After a cold remark, Liu Jing turned back to the group and immediately directed his flying vessel towards the Cold Palace mentioned by Han Li.

Han Li and the others followed suit.

Moments later, their intimidating descent caught the attention of the Black Evil Sect disciples guarding the perimeter of the Cold Palace.

Suddenly, several sharp whistles resounded, and various spells and magical treasures poured forth from concealed positions near the Cold Palace, launching towards them.

"Even the light of a firefly dares to contend with the brilliance of the moon!"

With a wave of his hand, Liu Jing released a shimmering silk cloth, which instantly transformed into a massive shield, covering him and the others. It seemed he was quite confident in the power of this magical treasure.

Indeed, as soon as the silk cloth unfolded, the spells and magical treasures struck it simultaneously. After emitting a dazzling white light, the cloth remained unscathed, even rebounding some attacks and causing chaos among the Black Evil Sect disciples below.

"Liu Senior Brother, impressive technique!"

Song Meng, who was charging alongside Liu Jing, praised loudly. Then, without hesitation, he threw his own magical treasure.