Chapter 333 Master Sun

A young man with an elegant demeanor, accompanied by several young masters, ascended to the second floor.

This young man, in his thirties, had a handsome face and a faint smile, giving off a friendly vibe that was quite appealing. The barely audible footsteps belonged to him.

The young man chatted and swept the second floor with the others.

When he saw Han Li's ordinary face, he didn't pay much attention and went straight to the third floor, indicating that he was the so-called "distinguished guest."

As soon as they reached the second floor, exquisite dishes were brought up one after another like flowing water by the servants, and then the servants and attendants were dismissed by the young masters, indicating that they didn't want their conversation to be overheard.

Seeing this scene, Han Li's interest grew, so he quietly extended his divine sense to the upper floor, hearing their conversation clearly.

"Brother Li, we owe you a lot this time. Otherwise, we would have suffered a big loss! It's really giving us face that you could come this time. Here, let me toast you first!" This was the voice of the thin young man, full of gratitude.

"It's nothing. Those outsiders dared to abduct people right under the nose of our Five-Colored Sect, which was already a taboo. It was only right for me to lend a hand and save you guys." The handsome young man replied politely, very approachable.

Hearing "Five-Colored Sect" and "Brother Li," Han Li downstairs showed a hint of surprise.

"It can't be just a coincidence to encounter someone related to the Five-Colored Sect!"

Han Li was somewhat astonished.

"Anyway, if it weren't for Brother Li's help this time, we would have been in extreme danger. If Brother Li needs any help in the future, we won't hesitate to offer it." Another young master patted his chest and said.

"Thank you for your kind words, everyone! However, the kidnappers this time have quite a background. That person in the martial world is a well-known figure. Otherwise, with your status and identity in Jiayuan City, how could ordinary people dare to act?" The handsome young man turned the conversation smoothly.

"Yes, those kidnappers are really capable. I was sleeping soundly at home, and when I woke up, I was somewhere else. I was really frightened at the time! Fortunately, our fathers and brothers found our father in time, or we would have suffered a lot!" The thin young man said with lingering fear.

"In fact, Mr. Wang and the others didn't find..." The young man surnamed Li began chatting with them.

However, Han Li heard the general situation from their brief conversation.

These young masters with a prominent status in Jiayuan City were kidnapped by a group of outsiders, and their families sought help from the Five-Colored Sect. The son of the Sect Master quickly rescued them, and now they were holding a banquet to thank him again!

Han Li listened absent-mindedly while looking out of the window, hoping to hear some useful information about the Sect Master of the Five-Colored Sect from them.

Soon, a casual greeting from the thin young man caught Han Li's attention.

"Brother Li, I heard that the Sect Master is about to celebrate his sixtieth birthday in a few days. Is your mansion preparing for it? By the way, the Sect Master is still vigorous at his age! He doesn't look old at all! When the time comes, we must come and drink a toast!"

"Hehe! My father has profound cultivation, naturally not comparable to ordinary people. Brothers, your visit is warmly welcomed. My father just returned from inspecting the branch and is preparing for the celebration in the mansion. He attaches great importance to this birthday celebration." The young master replied with a smile.