Chapter 285 Coldness and Rumors

By the time Han Li heard this, he had already understood most of it.

The few people were talking about the frequent disappearances of cultivators in the cultivation world of Yue Country in recent years.

It seemed that these few people had been caught by the masterminds behind the scenes before, but after being threatened, they were let go. However, judging from their tone, they were already under someone's control and were being forced to do harmful things.

Han Li's thoughts were racing rapidly. In a moment, he judged that this was something he shouldn't get involved in.

After all, the fact that the mastermind behind the scenes could make so many cultivators disappear inexplicably, and still remain at large without being exposed, indicated that this black hand was extremely cunning and not ordinary.

Moreover, since they could manipulate cultivators at the Foundation Establishment stage, there might even be cultivators at the Core Formation stage hiding behind them!

As a mere Foundation Establishment cultivator, it was better for him not to invite trouble during such troubled times.

Han Li made a decision in his heart and immediately retracted his spiritual sense, no longer paying attention to these cultivators.

Although these people were a bit unlucky and pitiful, they had nothing to do with him, and he wouldn't risk getting involved in such a dangerous matter without reason.

He could only wish them good luck!

And now, as the black-faced old man had analyzed, the seven sects were fully engaged in fighting against the demonic cultivators and had no time to spare. Even if Han Li reported it to them, they would probably not care about this matter.

Han Li could only think coldly like this.

Since he didn't need to distract himself by listening to others' private conversations, Han Li became even more relaxed and ate his meal, occasionally pretending to be curious and asking Qin Ping about various curious things outside the window.

Qin Ping naturally explained everything in detail to Han Li. As a result, most of the dishes on the table ended up in Han Li's stomach after the meal, leaving Qin Ping amazed and secretly thinking that this young master not only had a vigorous spirit but also had a good appetite!

At this time, the table of cultivators got up and left the building. Han Li could clearly see their dejected expression as they left. It seemed that for the time being, they couldn't come up with a good solution.

Seeing this scene, Han Li took a few more mouthfuls of food and then asked Qin Ping to settle the bill and leave.

But Qin Ping just smiled and took out a token from his body, arrogantly went downstairs, and returned after a while to report to Han Li:

"Master, I have placed the token there. Tell the shopkeeper to settle the bill at our mansion by the end of the month. We don't need to pay for this meal in silver. The young master of the Qin Mansion has a monthly expense of several hundred taels of silver to report to the mansion. I have already recorded the meal expenses under the young master's account."

Han Li was somewhat surprised to hear this, realizing the extravagance of the Qin Mansion!

But he couldn't help but show a blank expression and nodded randomly a few times before leaving with Qin Ping.

In the afternoon, Han Li didn't continue to walk on foot. Instead, following Qin Ping's advice, he called for a horse-drawn carriage and took a tour of several important places in Yuejing.