Chapter 254 Yan Family Patriarch

Han Li couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved after considering whether the appearance of the Ghost Spirit Sect was an independent action unrelated to the six demonic sects.

Even if the sky were to fall, someone taller would hold it up! If the Ghost Spirit Sect had some shady business to conduct, it was none of Han Li's concern as a mere Foundation Establishment cultivator. The Yan Family had Nascent Soul cultivators to handle such matters!

This line of thought eased Han Li's mind somewhat.

After the initial shock, the others gradually returned to normal, and surprisingly, no one mentioned the matter again! Instead, they discussed insights into cultivation, which caught Han Li's interest, and he joined the discussion without hesitation.

Time passed quickly, and as the sky darkened, the few of them, feeling somewhat parched from the discussion, bid farewell shortly after other cultivators left.

The exchange of insights proved beneficial for all of them! Especially for those at the mid-stage of Foundation Establishment, the methods and opportunities for breaking through bottlenecks were particularly enlightening, leaving Han Li and the others at the early stage of Foundation Establishment with a sense of fulfillment.

Clearly still eager for more discussion, the middle-aged man surnamed Wu suggested that they find a secluded place the next day to continue their conversation with more fellow cultivators. Additionally, they could hold a small-scale item trading event, which sounded even better!

This suggestion received unanimous agreement from the others, and Han Li naturally didn't oppose it.

And so, after finalizing their plans, they all departed.

Han Li headed towards the inn marked on the map, a place specifically for hosting visiting cultivators.

Located in the southeast corner of Yanling Stronghold, the "Fengyue Inn" was small and inconspicuous compared to others, making it less populated. This suited Han Li's preference for quietness and fewer people, reducing the chances of trouble. Plus, it was close to the city wall, making it convenient in case of emergencies.

The inn was indeed sparsely populated, with guests who preferred solitude or were reclusive in nature. They stayed in their rooms and didn't wander around the inn, further satisfying Han Li. He promptly found a relatively clean room and settled in.

As for Dong Xuan'er's whereabouts, Han Li couldn't be bothered to search. After all, they would surely meet when the Treasure Seizing Conference began. Then, they could return to Huangfeng Valley together. With that thought, Han Li drifted off to sleep.

During the night, as many cultivators entered slumber or practiced qi cultivation, in a heavily guarded room in the highest building of Yanling Stronghold, at the command center of the entire castle known as "Feiyun Pavilion," a red-haired old man paced back and forth with his hands behind his back, his face expressionless.

Standing not far in front of him were three gray-robed elders, showing extreme reverence.

"Zijun, did that disciple of the Ghost Spirit Sect truly say he would come to see me tonight?" the red-haired old man finally stopped and looked towards one of the elders.

"Yes, Patriarch! The young master of the Ghost Spirit Sect indeed privately contacted me after the martial arts competition ended!" the man replied respectfully.

"Hmm!" The red-haired old man nodded slightly, his eyes flashing with a fleeting light.

Just then, a middle-aged man in black walked in, bowing respectfully:

"Patriarch, three elders, the guest has arrived! He has been settled in the main hall, but his two guards refuse to wait outside. Several Iron Guards wanted to remove them, but they were restrained. It seems they are cultivators at the Nascent Soul stage. How should we handle this?" the man reported.