Chapter 216 Medicinal Power

Han Li saw the other party being so cautious that he felt embarrassed to confront him again. He had no choice but to abandon the idea of reprimanding him! After all, besides being a little rude to himself before, the ugly man hadn't done anything seriously wrong!

With this in mind, Han Li's expression softened, and he calmly said, "Since there's nothing else, I'll take my leave."

After speaking, Han Li left the place lightly!

The ugly man watched Han Li's disappearing figure for a long time before sighing heavily, muttering to himself, "It's really unreasonable! Others can easily break through to the Foundation Establishment Stage in the Fire Room, but why, despite finding a quiet room and a bunch of auxiliary elixirs, did I fail to break through? No wonder this person was accepted as a disciple by Senior Li; it seems his aptitude must be extraordinary!"

The ugly man actually regarded Han Li as a genius with extraordinary aptitude! If Han Li heard this, he would probably smile bitterly!

At this moment, Han Li had already left the Yue Lu Palace. The two guards at the teleportation array were replaced by others; otherwise, seeing Han Li suddenly advance from the Qi Condensation Stage to the Foundation Establishment Stage, they would probably be astonished.

Han Li controlled his flying magical treasure, slowly flying in the sky, feeling extremely relaxed, while recalling his experience of entering the Foundation Establishment Stage!

Five months ago, when Han Li finished refining the Foundation Establishment Pill and carefully considered it, he thought it was indeed a good idea to undergo foundation establishment in the Fire Room. At the very least, he didn't have to worry about someone suddenly barging in and interrupting his closed-door cultivation, causing him to give up halfway!

Therefore, with his decision made, Han Li first consumed one of the three Foundation Establishment Pills he had, then began to circulate his cultivation technique to dissolve the medicinal power!

The onset of the Foundation Establishment Medicinal Power was very rapid. After just a few hours, Han Li felt a blazing fire burning in his dantian, while other parts of his body became extremely cold, creating a very distinct sensation of heat and cold!

However, this sensation only lasted for a short while. The blazing fire in his dantian suddenly disappeared without a trace, and the other parts of his body returned to their normal temperature, leaving Han Li somewhat astonished!

With a flash of doubt in his eyes, Han Li's expression suddenly changed drastically, and he firmly pressed his hands on his dantian, refusing to let go.

Because at this moment, a severe pain like dozens of sharp knives stirring simultaneously suddenly emanated from his dantian. This caught Han Li off guard, and his face turned extremely pale, with sweat beads the size of soybeans falling incessantly along his jawline. His whole body bent into a bow shape in agony!

While writhing in pain on the ground and cursing incessantly in his heart, Han Li wondered why no one had ever mentioned to him that taking a Foundation Establishment Pill was so painful!

But before he could finish cursing, the intense pain in his dantian suddenly erupted.

This eruption turned into countless streams of heat, spreading throughout his body along his meridians, even penetrating into his bone marrow. But then, the heat immediately turned into unbearable itching, as if countless ants were crawling all over his body, making him wish to bang his head against the wall just to alleviate the pain!

This torture, which almost drove Han Li crazy, lasted for the time it took to finish a meal before gradually subsiding. At this point, Han Li was able to barely stand up while leaning against the wall! By now, he was covered in sweat, with a strange gray substance all over his body, emitting an indescribable odor.