Chapter 221 Heavenly Star Sect and Array

The magical nature of spirit eyes naturally drove cultivators pursuing the Dao of Heaven crazy! Every appearance of a spirit eye item would stir up a bloody storm in the local cultivation world!

However, in the cultivation world of Yue Country, these spirit eye items had long fallen into the hands of the seven major sects. After all, even if small sects obtained these treasures, it would only invite disaster upon themselves.

For example, Huangfeng Valley possessed a spirit eye stone, three spirit eye springs, and a few other spirit eye items. They were all snatched up by several cultivators at or above the Foundation Establishment stage, leaving even Sect Leader Zhong empty-handed.

Of course, the Nascent Soul stage ancestor naturally took the lion's share.

Nowadays, Han Li never imagined that he would easily find a spirit eye item nearby with just an ordinary double-eyed rat, spending more than a day searching. Although it was only the lowest-level spirit spring, and the spring eye was pitifully small, its effectiveness was probably limited. However, a spirit eye item was still a spirit eye item, at least much faster for cultivation than practicing at ordinary spirit eyes! Even if it only accelerated cultivation by half, it was still a good thing!

However, amidst his unexpected joy, Han Li was also puzzled.

Wasn't it said that spirit eye items should only form in places with the densest spiritual energy? But the spiritual energy near this mountain peak was not particularly dense! How could it still form here? And it was such a miniature spirit spring, which made Han Li pleasantly surprised but also somewhat regretful.

But since a pie had fallen from the sky, Han Li naturally wouldn't let it slip through his fingers.

Because although the spirit eye spring could be moved, that required the means of a Foundation Establishment stage cultivator, which Han Li didn't have yet. So naturally, he decided to build his cave dwelling here and reserved this spirit spring cave as his secret cultivation chamber, to be hidden away.

Han Li immediately used the opened passage to expand it.

With a wave of his silver sword in one hand and manipulation of several golden blades in the other, Han Li embarked on the great task of excavating the cave dwelling. Meanwhile, the double-eyed rat plunged into the spirit spring and refused to come out, falling into a deep slumber in the water.

Relying on the sharpness of the silver sword and the quantity of golden blades, Han Li spent half a day to roughly shape a cave dwelling that occupied a considerable area. He opened thirteen rooms of varying sizes and three halls covering several acres.

Although the cave walls were still rough and had not undergone much fine processing, at least they could provide shelter! This made Han Li breathe a sigh of relief and stop working.

At this moment, he suddenly remembered the double-eyed rat and hurriedly returned to the spirit spring. He grabbed the sleeping little beast by the nape of its neck, flew hundreds of miles away with a magical tool, and then let it go so it could return to Qilin Pavilion on its own.

Han Li's cave dwelling only had one exit for now. So after returning, he immediately set up a small concealment array using five small flags and a dozen low-grade spirit stones according to the method recorded in the jade slip, thoroughly concealing the exit with the array. In this way, from the outside, it still looked like a complete mountain wall, and no one could detect the existence of an additional cave.

After completing the basic protection, Han Li carved out a simple stone bed with his silver sword and lay down to sleep in a hurry. He was indeed a bit tired!