Chapter 257 Blood Sacrifice and the Alluring Young Man

Yue Family Patriarch and the scholar waited for a while, and then the Ghost Spirit Sect's junior sect master and Yan Yan walked into the meeting hall.

"Since our Yan Family has agreed to submit to your sect, is there anything else the junior sect master would like to instruct?" The patriarch of the Yan Family spoke much more gently this time, clearly avoiding the taboo topic of the Yan Family becoming part of the Ghost Spirit Sect in the future.

"No need to be so formal, Senior Yan. Since Miss Yan and I have exchanged life and death vows, it's considered a marriage agreement! Senior Yan can call me Wang Chan from now on, no need to address me as the junior sect master!" Wang Chan, with a graceful demeanor, said elegantly after bowing slightly.

"You can't say that. Until Yan'er and you are officially married, it would be disrespectful for me to not address you as the junior sect master. After all, the Yan Family will soon be a member of the Ghost Spirit Sect." The patriarch of the Yan Family, with an expressionless face, objected while stroking his short beard.

Upon hearing this, the Ghost Spirit Sect's junior sect master realized that the other party still harbored some suspicion towards him, so he didn't force a smile anymore and instead spoke:

"In fact, this time, I asked Miss Yan to accompany me to see you, Senior, to inquire about how Senior plans to fulfill the agreement. After all, in five days, our six sects will officially attack Yue Country. If the Yan Family does not evacuate in time, it may be troublesome."

"Please rest assured, junior sect master. Although our Yan Family seems to have many members, some peripheral members with distant blood ties and ordinary people without cultivation will be abandoned. It's not realistic to transfer all of our members at once. Our Yan Family is very clear about this!" The scholar interjected this time.

"Senior Yan, you can rest assured. Our Yan Family has no intention of harming the invited cultivators. However, I can gather the disciples of the seven sects in one place. As for how to deal with them and whether we can capture so many people, it all depends on the ability of your sect." The patriarch of the Yan Family responded calmly.

The scholar, relieved, echoed his agreement.

However, the Ghost Spirit Sect's junior sect master, hearing this, showed a hint of displeasure in his eyes and slowly spoke with some dissatisfaction:

"The souls of these cultivators are meant to be used for Miss Yan's blood sacrifice. It's a benefit to your Yan Family, yet your family is unwilling to contribute. This is unreasonable!"

The patriarch of the Yan Family was slightly surprised by this statement but quickly replied with a calm face:

"But Yan'er will soon marry the junior sect master and become his wife. She will be yours. Your sect should contribute. Of course, after our Yan Family formally submits to the Ghost Spirit Sect, we will not show mercy to the disciples of the seven sects. However, these disciples were invited by us. If our Yan Family takes action, it will tarnish our reputation among cultivators from other countries. If we let them go, it wouldn't be appropriate either. So it's best for your sect to handle this matter. This way, our Yan Family can explain to the cultivators from other countries. Besides, with the two Foundation Establishment cultivators by your side, it's impossible for you not to capture dozens of Foundation Establishment disciples, right?"

The Ghost Spirit Sect's junior sect master pondered for a moment after hearing this. Then he looked up and glanced at Yan Yan, who had been silent the whole time, before speaking lightly:

"Since Senior Yan said so, then our Ghost Spirit Sect will handle this matter. Consider the souls of these cultivators a gift to Miss Yan from me."

"Haha! What a generous gift from the junior sect master. I'll accept it on behalf of Yan'er in the future. Yan'er, pay your respects to the junior sect master. The junior sect master's gift is truly extraordinary!" The patriarch of the Yan Family smiled as he saw that the Yan Family didn't need to take action.

"Thank you for your kindness, junior sect master. I will remember it." Yan Yan gracefully stepped forward, bowed lightly, and said with a fragrant breath. The charming and somewhat shy expression on her face made the Ghost Spirit Sect's junior sect master's eyes flicker with a strange expression.

"Miss Yan's early cultivation of the Blood Spirit Great Technique would be beneficial to me as well. You don't need to be so polite."

"After Senior makes a decision, please inform us of the location where the disciples of the seven sects are gathered, and then we'll wait for the good news. Now, I will take my leave." The Ghost Spirit Sect's junior sect master courteously spoke a few more words before bowing to the Yue Family Patriarch and leaving.

Meanwhile, inside the hall, the patriarch of the Yan Family and the scholar exchanged meaningful glances...

...

Han Li was feeling a headache right now, a very severe headache.

And all of this stemmed from the three familiar faces and one stranger facing off in front of him.

The familiar faces were Yan Yu and Senior Feng, as well as Dong Xuan'er, who was almost lying in the arms of the stranger. The stranger was an extremely handsome man.

"Hansome"

As soon as Han Li saw the man's face clearly, these two words immediately came to mind.

The man was too beautiful and androgynous, undoubtedly possessing equal attractiveness to both men and women. If he weren't dressed in men's clothing, he could easily be mistaken for a beautiful woman, and it wouldn't be surprising at all. But what was even more surprising was that despite his unique appearance, every move and gesture he made seemed perfectly natural and coordinated.

Normally, Yan Yu and Senior Feng probably wouldn't have any aversion to such a man. But now, they were both glaring at the male cultivator dressed in purple with eyes full of fire.

This was not only because Dong Xuan'er was half-lying in his arms, but also because Dong Xuan'er was staring at the man's exquisite face with an intoxicated expression, appearing completely infatuated.

Han Li looked left and right, his brows furrowed, and cursed in his heart. He had just wanted to take a shortcut back to the inn after the gathering. Who would have thought that in such a remote alley, he would stumble upon such a scene of jealousy?

Now, he couldn't avoid it no matter what!

After all, Senior Hongfu had instructed him before leaving to keep a close eye on Dong Xuan'er. If he hadn't seen her, he could pretend not to know about her outrageous behavior. But now that he had seen it with his own eyes, if he didn't ask, it would seem unreasonable!

Moreover, these two individuals, who had completely become Dong Xuan'er's loyal subjects, were overjoyed to see him appear. They rushed over with joy, eagerly asking him to take Dong Xuan'er away from the male cultivator.

Because no matter how you looked at it, Han Li's danger level was much lower than that of this exceptionally beautiful man. It seemed that they regarded Han Li as their last lifeline.

As Han Li listened to the two of them venting their

grievances, he carefully observed the enchanting man and Dong Xuan'er's intoxicated expression.

According to the two, they had accompanied Dong Xuan'er to several famous shops this afternoon to buy some materials and talismans. Unexpectedly, they ran into this man in one of the shops.

As a result, as soon as Dong Xuan'er saw him, she immediately acted like a silly girl, actively clinging to him. Her actions became more and more excessive, making the two of them equally angry. What almost made them vomit blood was that when this man saw Dong Xuan'er coming over, he immediately accepted her without any hesitation, and even wanted to take her away.

In this way, how could these two agree to let him go? They trapped him in this narrow alley and demanded that he leave Dong Xuan'er here.

However, after the man sneered, he said that as long as Dong Xuan'er was willing, he would not stop her at all. With these words, he completely tied these two poor fellows down here. Because no matter how they looked at Dong Xuan'er's expression, she actively threw herself into the man's arms.