Chapter 331: Order

After carefully storing away several items, Han Li glanced at the sky glowing with twilight and leaped towards a corner of the bamboo forest.

A moment later, Han Li pulled out a green flag stuck into the base of a giant bamboo root.

Instantly, the boundless glow of the prohibition disappeared without a trace.

Han Li smiled faintly, then turned and headed towards other corners.

Before long, Han Li had retrieved all the flags and plates from the bamboo forest and carefully stored them in his storage pouch, treasuring them greatly after witnessing the newfound power of the "Inverted Five Elements Formation."

Upon returning to the original spot in a calm manner, Han Li intended to summon a flying vessel to leave the area. However, he noticed something on the ground—a body that resembled Emperor Yue, fallen like rotten mud. It seemed that when the glow vanished, it fell from the sky.

Han Li furrowed his brows slightly, sighed softly, flicked his finger, and sent a fist-sized fireball flying towards Emperor Yue's body, turning it into ashes.

Even such a remarkable figure ended up as nothing more than a pile of ashes after death, which made Han Li sigh in amazement.

Then, Han Li patted his storage pouch, and a golden light flew out, creating a large pit in an empty space nearby. He gently waved his sleeve, and a gentle breeze blew all the ashes into the pit, securing them safely.

Suddenly, a white light flashed, interrupting Han Li's burial action.

He stopped abruptly, surprised. With a single hand gesture, a white embroidered handkerchief floated out of the pit into his hand.

"What's this..." Han Li's eyes scanned it, revealing a hint of puzzlement.

The handkerchief was slightly yellowed, clearly ancient, and emitted a faint fluorescence throughout. But what puzzled Han Li was the vague map embroidered on it.

Curious, Han Li eagerly examined the map. However, after scrutinizing it several times, he lost interest.

After careful examination, he was certain that it was definitely not a map of Yue Kingdom. It depicted an unfamiliar place, and it was obviously incomplete.

However, the discovery of this map from the ashes indicated that Emperor Yue had hidden it inside his body using some secret method; otherwise, it would have been discovered by the beast puppet at the beginning.

In this case, this map was quite significant!

Lost in thought, Han Li stored the incomplete map in the jade box containing the Five Elements Pills.

Now was not the time to solve mysteries; he needed to find other people as soon as possible!

After all, with Emperor Yue dead, there were some troublesome matters to attend to!

When Han Li found Chen Qiaoqian and others in the Cold Palace, another piece of bad news arrived.

In the secret chamber of the Black Fiend Sect Master in the Cold Palace, they found the corpse of "Wu Xuan," who had recently died after being drained of blood through blood sacrifice.

Upon hearing this news, Han Li was first stunned, but soon he sighed softly without saying a word.

Now, because of the Black Fiend Sect's affairs, so many Foundation Establishment cultivators from their sect had perished. When he returned, Li Huayuan, the Sect Master, would probably not look kindly upon him. After all, it was he who had caused this disaster!