Chapter 361: Mistake

At this moment, Han Li, who was half embracing the veiled woman, stood still in the air on the Windflow Boat, while Dong Xuan'er, emitting a rosy light, stood in front of him.

"Dong Junior Sister, must we resort to violence?" Han Li sighed lightly, somewhat helpless.

"Han Li, do you have to force your way through? I've always been curious, what exactly do you have up your sleeve? My Master, Red Cloth, insists that I marry you!" Dong Xuan'er's expression remained unchanged as she spoke, a hint of coldness flashing in her eyes as she glanced at the veiled woman who had fainted in Han Li's arms at some point.

"Moreover, this person is a Foundation Establishment cultivator from the Concealed Moon Sect. Do you think I would let you take her away so easily?" Dong Xuan'er's delicate eyebrows gradually furrowed, her face showing a hint of hostility.

With the conversation reaching this point, Han Li had no intention of discussing old matters or nonsense.

After all, his hastily arranged simple illusion formation couldn't trap the Ghost Sect's young master for long.

Thinking of this, Han Li's expression turned cold as he said, "Since that's the case, Miss Dong need not be merciless towards me!"

With these words, Han Li shouted loudly, raised his hand, and simultaneously released two black lights and five white lights. A turtle shell magical treasure also appeared in front of him, blocking his path. Then, four puppet beasts appeared on both sides of him, opening their mouths together and spewing out four thick beams of light.

It seemed that he intended to go all out from the start, without any intention of showing mercy.

Dong Xuan'er was taken aback by Han Li's fierce attack, her expression changing drastically.

But then, with a bite of her silver teeth, she waved a jade hand, summoning a pink veil. Her hands continued to emit red mist, which merged with the veil, forming a dazzling red giant light shield that enveloped her.

Dong Xuan'er was confident that even if Han Li's attack was more fierce, it would not be able to break through the powerful shield formed by the "Fire Phoenix Veil" and the fusion of her magical techniques.

However, to her surprise, the Windflow Boat beneath Han Li suddenly flashed with white light, and in a blink of an eye, Han Li, along with the boat and the veiled woman, swiftly passed by her side.

The aggressive attacking magical treasures also immediately turned around and followed the white light, fleeing quickly.

Han Li actually escaped without engaging in a battle.

This scene was too unexpected for Dong Xuan'er! She was stunned for a moment, immediately flushing with anger!

But when she wanted to pursue Han Li in anger, the four beams of light from the puppet beasts had already attacked.

As a result, Dong Xuan'er had no choice but to wait for the light beams to strike before hastily removing the light shield. Meanwhile, Han Li had already controlled the Windflow Boat and turned into a black spot, about to disappear completely.

Dong Xuan'er, of course, was unwilling to be played by Han Li like this. Relying on her own extraordinary escape technique, she ignored the four puppet beasts and hurriedly chased after him.

However, after a while, the black spot in front of her flashed a few times and disappeared without a trace.

Dong Xuan'er, with an angry expression, searched nearby for a while, but found no clues at all.

Helplessly, she had to admit that she had lost track of Han Li and returned dejectedly.

...

At this moment, Han Li, holding the veiled woman tightly, hid in a mound of loose soil somewhere. At this moment, there was a yellow light shield around him, blocking all the soil, and he didn't feel suffocated at all, which was extremely miraculous.

Han Li himself didn't expect that the low-grade talisman he personally made, the "Earth Entrapment Talisman," would actually come in handy one day. It seemed that carrying all the talismans on his body was indeed the right decision.

After a while, when he sensed that Dong Xuan'er had left in the sky and did not appear immediately, he cautiously confirmed with his spiritual sense for a while before rushing out of the soil mound without hesitation and flying away on his magical tool.

...

Several hours later, Han Li arrived at a dry tree cave, holding the veiled woman in his arms. Outside the tree cave, there was a huge gray bear that had been dismembered by Han Li without any mercy.

After placing the veiled woman on the ground, Han Li reached out with concern and held her jade wrist, slowly transferring spiritual power to check her injuries.

But soon, Han Li regretted his impulsive action.

Because, as soon as he injected a little spiritual power into her body, a strong suction suddenly came from her body, causing Han Li's spiritual power to flow out like a burst dam.

In shock, Han Li wanted to let go, but his hand seemed to be stuck to her hand and couldn't be freed. In desperation, his other hand tried to help, but as soon as it touched her body, it was also stuck. As a result, his spiritual power surged out even more.

Han Li was horrified, feeling his spiritual power and true essence being forcibly sucked away by the veiled woman, and the suction force was getting stronger and stronger.

This made Han Li panic!

But with both hands tightly trapped, he dared not kick her with his feet, having no way to resist!

Han Li could only watch helplessly as his cultivation level dropped from the middle stage of Foundation Establishment to the early stage, and then further down to the level of Qi Condensation...

Under the pain of his heart, Han Li couldn't hold on any longer. He felt his vision darken, and he completely fainted, falling on top of the veiled woman.

"So fragrant, so soft!" Before losing consciousness, Han Li had such a lascivious thought in his mind.

Thus, in the quiet cave, a man and a woman were entangled intimately, but both remained motionless, and the spiritual power in Han Li's body continued to flow into the woman's body.

...

After an unknown amount of time, Han Li finally woke up slowly in a daze.

However, as soon as he opened his hazy eyes, he saw an incredibly graceful figure standing at the entrance of the tree cave, looking outwards with her back to him.

Slightly stunned, he immediately felt a severe headache. After suppressing the urge to make a sound, he remembered the scene before he passed out and felt shocked, quickly using his spiritual sense to check his body.

As a result, his heart sank to the bottom.

His cultivation level had not only fallen back to the realm of Qi Condensation, but it seemed to be only at the third or fourth level of Qi Condensation, which made him thunderstruck and completely stunned.

"You woke up?" The woman, without turning back, asked softly.

"Miss Nan Gong, what's going on? I saved you out of goodwill, but why did you absorb my spiritual power?" Han Li regained his senses from the shock and said with a deeply troubled expression.

"Nan Gong?" The woman finally turned around, her headband already removed, revealing her exquisitely beautiful