Chapter 350: Instant Kill

Han Li looked at the two without changing his expression, not saying a word. But he knew very well in his heart that these two were most likely closely related to the destruction of Qi Yunxiao's residence.

Sure enough, when Han Li didn't speak, the young man couldn't help but ask, "Who are you, and what is your relationship with that kid surnamed Qi?"

After hearing this, Han Li just gave him a cold glance and ignored him, turning his gaze to the old man instead. Obviously, in terms of cultivation, the old man was the true authority here.

Seeing Han Li's contempt, the young man was extremely angry. Although he knew Han Li was a Foundation Establishment cultivator, their family was one of the most famous clans in Yuanwu Country. He had never been treated like this before.

Moreover, because of Qi Yunxiao's matter, he was filled with anger. So, he gritted his teeth and was about to release the magic weapon in his hand.

But as soon as his hand moved, it was grabbed by the old man.

"Wait! We don't know this person's background yet. We should ask first before taking action!" the old man said calmly. But after saying this, he looked at Han Li's companion, Qu Hun, with some confusion. Because he didn't sense any human aura from Qu Hun's body, but there was a fluctuation of mana, which puzzled him.

After hearing this, Han Li narrowed his eyes slightly.

As a mid-Foundation Establishment cultivator like himself, the fact that the old man said this showed that he was not easy to deal with, which made Han Li feel some apprehension.

"This place, did you destroy it?" Han Li asked calmly.

The old man didn't answer Han Li's question, but instead asked another, "What is your relationship with Qi Yunxiao? Are you from the Qi family?"

Han Li frowned slightly, realizing that the other party wouldn't answer honestly. He had to change his approach.

"It seems that neither of us wants to answer each other's questions. How about this: you answer one of mine, and I'll answer one of yours? Let's not waste time," Han Li suggested casually, raising his eyebrows.

The old man hesitated for a moment and then agreed, "Since it was proposed by Fellow Daoist, you can ask first."

"Are you from the Qi family?" the old man asked immediately.

"No," Han Li replied without hesitation.

Hearing Han Li's firm answer, both the old man and the young man were surprised, their eyes showing suspicion.

"Is Qi Yunxiao alive or dead?" Han Li asked leisurely.

"He's alive," the old man hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Alive," as soon as Han Li heard this word, he felt relieved.

"What is your relationship with Qi Yunxiao?" the old man asked cautiously again.

"We have some business dealings," Han Li said indifferently.

"Business dealings?" the old man's eyes flashed with surprise.

"Where is Qi Yunxiao now?" Han Li asked casually, but he was actually very concerned.

"I can't tell you that!" the old man immediately refused.

"Then I'll ask another question. Why did you attack Qi Yunxiao?" Han Li asked without getting angry.

"He killed people from our Fu family. Shouldn't he die?" the young man sneered and interrupted.