Chapter 235 Han Li's Thoughts

In this world, ordinary elixirs have long lost their effectiveness for Core Formation cultivators.

Only elixirs refined from herbs that are several hundred years old or certain spirit herbs born from heaven and earth can accelerate their cultivation speed. Therefore, most of the time, Core Formation cultivators spend their travels searching for extremely rare herbs.

That's why Li Huayuan, back then, immediately tried every means to take Han Li as his disciple when he saw so many spirit herbs from the forbidden land. Those spirit herbs from heaven and earth truly made him covetous!

Actually, even if it wasn't Li Huayuan leading the team, but Thunder Wanhe or other Core Formation cultivators, they probably wouldn't let Han Li's share of spirit herbs slip by. Most likely, they would employ the same tactics. It's just that Li Huayuan was a bit stingy and only agreed to take Han Li as a named disciple!

However, consuming elixirs is only an auxiliary method to refine one's mana, which can only shorten the time for meditation and absorbing spiritual energy! Diligent cultivation is the true path to turning spiritual energy into one's own mana!

Otherwise, even if one consumes a lot of elixirs, if they don't take the time to refine the spiritual energy contained within, it's still useless and won't increase any mana. After all, external spiritual energy and one's own mana are fundamentally different.

There have even been cases where people consumed heaven-defying elixirs found in ancient ruins, resulting in an excessive amount of spiritual energy in their bodies, causing them to burst and die! So, casually consuming elixirs far beyond one's own realm is extremely dangerous.

Additionally, when encountering bottlenecks, relying on the power of elixirs to break through is a common method used by many cultivators and has proven to be quite effective.

Cultivators who can break through bottlenecks without relying on any medicinal power are rare in the entire cultivation world, and none of them are anything less than a once-in-a-century genius!

Those with Heaven's Spirit Roots are recognized as the top talents. Even Spirit Roots who encounter bottlenecks in their cultivation still need to consume elixirs to break through, which is no different from ordinary Spirit Roots.

And this Thunder Wanhe cultivator has encountered such a bottleneck. Therefore, he actually just returned from searching for materials to refine auxiliary elixirs.

However, his luck this time was really not good. Apart from finding two herbs that were over four hundred years old, he didn't gain anything else, which left him feeling extremely frustrated!

This was also the main reason why he immediately decided to kill the people from the Qianzhu Sect when he saw them. Because if he didn't vent at that moment, his mood probably wouldn't improve for a long time. It can only be said that people like Huang Long were really unlucky to encounter this mood-killing star.

At this moment, Thunder Wanhe's thoughts were fluctuating.

He had experienced over three hundred years of cultivation, and he had seen all kinds of herbs. When these two spirit herbs fell into his eyes, he immediately judged their exact age, which made him extremely delighted.

You see, what he lacks now to refine the Yuan Increasing Pill are herbs over five hundred years old, so he had to embark on this journey for almost a year. But he searched all the small and large markets in the Yue Country and the secular world's large pharmacies, but he couldn't find a single herb that satisfied him.

He could only reluctantly collect two herbs that were over four hundred years old, preparing to use them reluctantly!

But he also knew that using such herbs that were not old enough to refine the Yuan Increasing Pill would probably greatly reduce its efficacy, and it wouldn't be of much help to him. However, he didn't have suitable main herbs on hand, so what could he do?