Chapter 268 White Spider

This is a cave with numerous passages, and although it's hard to gauge its exact size, it definitely doesn't seem small.

After examining the area with a moonstone, Han Li came to this conclusion.

As the tunnel collapsed and debris fell, Han Li quickly erected a protective barrier. Although he was buried deep underground amidst the series of tremors, he managed to create some breathing space for himself.

However, the terrain changed drastically during the tremors, and Han Li lost track of his location and direction. Unable to determine where he was, he released several lizard puppets around him to dig in different directions, hoping to find a way out.

At this moment, he deeply regretted not learning earth escape techniques earlier. If he had, he could have easily traversed the earth. Now, he had to follow the tunnels dug by the puppets and advance cautiously.

As for the thought of using magical treasures to clear a path, Han Li quickly dismissed it. Using magical treasures in the earth was extremely dangerous. A single mistake could cause another collapse.

So, Han Li controlled several puppet beasts to explore a certain area before selecting the most likely direction to move forward. After crawling for several hours in this monotonous manner, he finally arrived in this unknown cave, which relieved his tense heart completely.

The feeling of surviving a disaster was truly great!

Han Li looked back at the cave he crawled out of, knowing that there were probably others who also survived the tunnel collapse. However, whether they could find a way out of the rubble was uncertain!

Because in such a tightly enclosed space, even Foundation Establishment cultivators probably couldn't last long. It was even more dangerous for Qi Condensation disciples!

However, amidst his relief, Han Li was also puzzled!

Why did the tunnel collapse and earthquake occur shortly after they entered? Could it be the work of rogue cultivators? Han Li felt that this guess was very likely.

...

Meanwhile, on the surface, members of the demonic sect were wreaking havoc at the entrance of a spiritual mine, smashing everything inside the cave with magical treasures.

In the high sky above the spiritual mine, an old man in yellow robes was lamenting to a young woman in red clothes:

"Sister Lian, isn't this a bit excessive? Using a Tremor-Inducing Talisman just for a few insignificant dogs? That's a very rare intermediate-grade talisman!"

"Hmph! Trying to escape from me, Lian Feihua, isn't that easy! Although sweeping this spiritual stone mine is just a side task, letting them escape so smoothly still makes me uncomfortable!" The woman in red snorted indifferently.

The old man in yellow robes couldn't help but sigh at her reason for wasting such a valuable talisman. But who could blame her? After all, she was the only daughter of the Demon Flame Sect Master! As a guardian of the Heavenly Execution Sect, he decided to mind his own business.

With a few members of the demonic sect leaving after completely destroying the spiritual mine, they gradually disappeared from sight.

A day later, the same group of people raided a large medicinal herb cultivation garden far away from the previous location! All the herbs ready for medicinal use were looted, and even the seedlings were burnt to ashes with demonic flames!

This incident immediately caught the attention of the upper echelons of the seven sects. Compared to that, the spiritual mine where Han Li was located seemed insignificant. After all, the spiritual mine could be restored with some time, but the stolen and burnt spiritual herbs would take decades to grow back.