Chapter 213 Preparation

Although the journey to the forbidden land lasted only about ten days, Han Li felt as if years had passed. Thus, lying in the bed of the Hundred Herbs Garden, he felt extremely warm and nostalgic.

This life-threatening journey finally secured his life, and he perfectly achieved his goal. Now, he peacefully drifted into slumber, sleeping soundly and innocently, as if all the struggles of the world had drifted away from him in that moment.

Han Li slept until noon the next day.

Upon waking up, Han Li was full of energy and immediately began to plan for the future!

Naturally, the first thing he needed to do was to quickly ripen the three main medicinal herbs in his hands, in order to preserve them. As for the arrangement of other auxiliary medicinal materials, it naturally had to be left until later. However, preparing everything was not something that could be done in a short time. According to Han Li's estimation, it would take at least several years to prepare everything properly before formally starting alchemy.

So, with all the spiritual medicines in hand, Han Li was not in a hurry. Instead, he sorted through his other gains in the forbidden land.

As a result, he obtained more than ten mid-grade spirit stones, several hundred low-grade spirit stones, as well as a pile of spirit tools of various grades, several pieces of centipede demon beast shells, some materials from the ink dragon's body, a few pieces of discarded silver swords, and so on.

However, besides these things, there were two items that caught Han Li's attention the most.

One was a puppet holding a bow and arrow, and the other was a silver shining page of a book.

This puppet was mainly carved from wood, with all its features vividly carved, and it was dressed in extremely realistic iron armor from head to toe, even the long bow in its hand was made of bronze. This item was the top-grade magic weapon "Puppet Archer" that Han Li had obtained from the sect.

After obtaining this magic weapon, Han Li had never used it. Because this magic weapon actually required the use of split consciousness technique, requiring a trace of divine consciousness to be infused into the puppet in order to manipulate it.

However, this split consciousness technique, who would cultivate it before reaching the Foundation Establishment stage! It should be noted that only cultivators above the Foundation Establishment stage would have sufficient divine consciousness to support the pain of splitting consciousness. Otherwise, with the divine consciousness of a Qi Condensation stage cultivator, it was afraid that the split consciousness would not be successful, and the person would have completely collapsed and gone mad.

And what cultivators often referred to as using divine consciousness to observe the surroundings and scan things, was not truly splitting consciousness in the true sense, but just a skill of externalizing the original divine consciousness. However, after practicing the secret technique of split consciousness, it was equivalent to having one or even several extra consciousnesses, mainly used for controlling multiple artifacts with one person. The more split consciousnesses there were, the more artifacts could be manipulated simultaneously.

It should be noted that disciples in the Qi Condensation stage, when facing enemies, could only use up to two artifacts at most. If there were more, they would not be able to control them freely. Otherwise, if anyone had five or six artifacts on them, they would just throw them all out when they encountered enemies, even if it was ineffective, it could still make the opponent flustered for a while!

Han Li played with this puppet in his hand for a while before putting it down, and then picked up the silver page to take a look.

This silver page was the spoils of war that Han Li obtained from the barefooted man of the Giant Sword Sect. It was covered with some strange patterns, looking very mysterious! Han Li pondered for a long time, but still couldn't understand anything, so he had to temporarily give up.