Chapter 337: Dark Hand, Qu Hun

"What happened tonight, I don't want anyone from Beast Mountain to know. You two aren't talkative people, are you?" Han Li suddenly looked up and said coldly to the Five-Colored Sect Master.

The old man's heart skipped a beat, then he showed a humble expression and repeatedly said he dared not.

Han Li stared at the Five-Colored Sect Master without saying a word for a while. When he saw the other person sweating nervously, he smiled and then disappeared from the spot without a trace.

At the moment the old man was shocked, he felt a light pat on his shoulder, and his body stiffened as he slowly turned his head.

Sure enough, it was Han Li, standing behind him with a calm expression.

"Do you have any other orders, Immortal Sir? This old man will definitely comply." The Five-Colored Sect Master forced a smile nervously.

"It's nothing, just wanted to say hello!" Han Li said calmly.

"Say hello?"

The old man was puzzled, not quite understanding Han Li's intention. But then he remembered something and hurriedly checked his body, relieved when he found no abnormalities, then relaxed.

Meanwhile, Han Li, without speaking, released the Divine Wind Boat and then stood on the artifact after a flicker.

After giving the old man and the young man a deep look, Han Li sneered and turned into a white light, flying away into the sky.

Leaving the puzzled father and son and Mo Yuzhu with a complex expression behind.

...

Han Li stood on the artifact, facing the wind, a faint sneer appearing at the corner of his mouth.

Although the Five-Colored Sect Master just now repeatedly claimed he dared not let anyone from Beast Mountain know about his visit, Han Li could sense a hint of insincerity in his expression.

Since that was the case, Han Li naturally wouldn't let a cunning person harbor resentment against him in secret, even if the other party was just a mortal.

So, when he appeared behind the old man just now and lightly patted him, he secretly manipulated his actions, injecting a "Heart-Piercing Bug" into his body.

This bug was extremely peculiar, its body as thin as a hair, almost invisible to the naked eye, only detectable by divine sense. But once it entered the body through the skin, it would slowly crawl towards the person's heart along the blood vessels.

One or two years later, the person affected would gradually experience symptoms of heartache and insomnia, which would worsen over time. After several months, the person would die from heartache, indistinguishable from a normal myocardial infarction. Even high-level cultivators who came to investigate beforehand wouldn't notice any abnormalities.

After so long, they would naturally not associate their death with the palm Han Li struck tonight, allowing him to easily dissociate himself from the situation.

Han Li obtained this sinister bug from a demonic disciple he killed. At first, he didn't know what it was, but later had it identified, learning of its origin and purpose. Now, it was being put to use on the Five-Colored Sect Master.

This way, he didn't have to play the villain in front of Mo Yuzhu and also fulfilled his promise to Mo Fengwu in a roundabout way. Han Li thought to himself with some satisfaction.

Before this, even if the other party had informed Beast Mountain of tonight's events, Han Li wouldn't have cared.

After all, he hadn't harmed the father and son at all tonight, and presumably the people from Beast Mountain wouldn't trouble him over such a trivial matter. As for the Five-Colored Sect Master's son, he seemed decent enough. Hopefully, Mo Yuzhu and he would get along well in the future.