Chapter 229 Giant Tiger

The several cultivators who were originally extremely angry at their companion's sudden departure had completely lost their previous cursing vigor. After exchanging a few glances, they could see a trace of fear in each other's eyes.

Although they were in a very unfavorable situation just now, apart from some annoyance in their hearts, they didn't really worry much. They all thought that even if they couldn't defeat these mechanical puppets, it would be easy to escape from the air!

But now, the fate of the escaping cultivator immediately woke them up from their dreams! With so many protective spells on his body, as well as a defensive magical tool in hand, he couldn't even withstand the light beam in the slightest. How could they not be shocked and frightened?

Moreover, the more advanced cultivators like them were, the more afraid of death they were! After finally being able to live longer than ordinary people, and possibly even longer, how could they easily give up their lives?

However, that thick and terrifying light beam was indeed too powerful!

If it hadn't been aimed at the escaping cultivator and instead targeted their protective shield like this, the few of them wouldn't have been confident in facing it.

The more these cultivators thought about it, the more flustered they became! They couldn't help but retreat.

However, even if they wanted to retreat now, the other party wouldn't easily let them go when they had the upper hand! This put them in a dilemma.

Meanwhile, high above their heads, Han Li, hidden in the cloud, was also shocked by the power of the super light beam! He became even more hesitant to reveal himself.

But leaving like this was not something he was willing to do.

So, relying on the extraordinary speed of the Divine Wind Boat that he had just acquired, even if he was discovered, he could still escape. Han Li continued to observe everything from above!

However, the green and red cloud formed by Han Li's magical tool lingering above the cultivators and puppets was quite conspicuous! Fortunately, when Han Li flew with his artifact, he raised the flying height of the boat extremely high, with a distance of over a hundred feet from the ground.

Therefore, Han Li had not been discovered by the surrounded cultivators or the person controlling the puppets in the forest.

However, Han Li also knew that this situation was not sustainable. But if he put away the cloud now, he would be even more exposed in the air.

Moreover, the top-grade magical tool "Qinghuozhang," refined by the two Flood Dragon Eyes, not only concealed his figure, making it impossible for others to pinpoint his exact location, but also contained residual ink dragon essence, which could cause dizziness and gradual poisoning to those who inadvertently came into contact with the mist!

With such a self-defense and ambush tool, how could Han Li easily give it up?

So, in a moment of urgency, Han Li suddenly saw a gray low cloud floating not far from him above. He was overjoyed and immediately approached it slowly. Finally, he gently merged himself and the protective cloud into it.

Now, Han Li's tracks were completely hidden!

With no worries, he could continue to observe the ground battle calmly.

Obviously, the super light beam just now severely shook the confidence of these Foundation Establishment cultivators. So, although they still displayed various magical tools and seemed to fight vigorously, in Han Li's eyes, their power was far less fierce than before.