Chapter 298: Captured Alive

"Where do you all want to go? Shall I send you off?"

Before these few individuals could even think of taking out their flying magical tools to leave, a cold voice suddenly echoed from above.

The voice was chilling, sending shivers down the spines of the four masked individuals, causing them all to pale in fear. They quickly activated their defensive spells and scattered apart before daring to look up.

In the sky dozens of feet above them, Han Li stood calmly on the Divine Wind Boat, his expression devoid of emotion as he looked down at them, his gaze filled with chilling intent.

The hearts of the four individuals sank simultaneously, wondering when this person had returned and how they hadn't noticed.

"Scatter!" The leader among them shouted without hesitation.

He then took the lead to retreat, simultaneously releasing a disc-like magical tool from his robe and flying away on it.

The other three each chose a direction and dispersed.

They all knew very well that with their abilities, they had no chance against a Foundation Establishment cultivator. It was better to flee immediately, increasing their chances of survival.

The young woman, being the weakest among them in terms of cultivation, couldn't help but glance back at Han Li as they flew away on their magical tools.

To her surprise, she saw Han Li standing motionless on the small boat, showing no intention of pursuing them at all. This filled her with relief, thinking that she might have a good chance of escaping unscathed.

However, just then, a piercing scream suddenly came from in front of her.

Startled, the woman quickly turned her head and saw a glaring arrow-shaped red light shooting towards her from the opposite direction, heading straight for her.

In a panic, the masked woman raised her hand and threw out an ice spear talisman she held.

As the crystal-clear ice spear collided with the red light, it erupted into a white mist, failing to stop the red light at all, which then struck her water attribute shield.

Instantly, red and blue lights scattered in front of her.

Her body trembled as she was forcibly pushed back several yards, but fortunately, her shield didn't break, which relieved her greatly.

At this moment, she glanced back in anger and astonishment, only to witness an unexpected scene: there were two soldier-like puppets floating in the air behind her. One held a large bow with a red light arrow ready to be shot, while the other held a thick-backed long knife emitting yellow light, slowly approaching her.

Although shocked by the fact that inanimate objects could attack her like real people, she knew that she wouldn't be able to escape unless she destroyed these two puppets immediately.

With determination, she retrieved a blue shining flying knife from her storage bag. This was an advanced-grade magical tool she had acquired at great cost, something she would never use under normal circumstances. However, desperate times called for desperate measures.

"Go!" She muttered under her breath, and the flying knife turned into a blue light, shooting towards the puppet approaching her.

In the blink of an eye, the blue flying knife reached the puppet, fiercely slashing at its head without hesitation.

But to the masked woman's dismay, with a light "clang," the puppet swiftly raised its long knife, deflecting the blue flying knife, then continued to advance toward her without hesitation.