Chapter 365: Wang Changqing

Han Li glanced from afar at the giant fish that stretched several zhangs long, then flew over the sea ship and circled it twice before looking down at the ship.

Obviously, the people on the ship also noticed Han Li's arrival. After a few loud shouts, a large group of people rushed out of the cabin, numbering two to three hundred, instantly crowding the bow of the ship.

When this group of people saw Han Li hovering in mid-air, a hint of reverence appeared on their faces, and they all bowed respectfully to Han Li.

Just as Han Li was feeling somewhat bewildered, a middle-aged man in luxurious attire stepped forward a few steps from the crowd, looking nervous as he spoke a few words before standing respectfully, seemingly waiting for Han Li's orders.

Han Li rubbed his nose and sighed a few times. He couldn't understand a word the man was saying. Not being able to communicate was giving him a headache.

At this moment, seeing Han Li not immediately speaking, the middle-aged man looked somewhat panicked and hurriedly said a few more words. Although Han Li didn't understand the meaning, he could tell that the man seemed to be explaining something to him again.

Furrowing his brow slightly, Han Li thought for a moment and suddenly spoke in the common language of the Southern Sky:

"Is there anyone here who understands what I'm saying? If so, please come forward and explain!"

As soon as he said this, Han Li glanced down at the crowd below him.

The middle-aged man looked bewildered, obviously not understanding what Han Li was saying, and the others looked equally puzzled.

With a sigh of resignation, Han Li tried several ancient languages ​​he knew, repeating the phrase each time. These ancient languages were ones he had failed to learn while practicing various spells with convoluted pronunciations.

When he spoke one of these languages, the expression of an old man in the crowd finally changed.

Seeing this scene, Han Li was delighted. He pointed at the old man.

"Old sir, do you understand what I'm saying?" Han Li spoke slowly in the ancient language, as he wasn't accustomed to using it frequently.

The old man hesitated for a moment upon hearing Han Li's words, then stood beside the middle-aged man and respectfully replied in the ancient language, "I am Wang Changqing. When I was young, I did learn this language of the immortals! Does the immortal master have any instructions?"

Seeing that the old man really understood the ancient language, a hint of a smile appeared on Han Li's face. Suddenly, he flashed and appeared in front of the old man, startling both him and the middle-aged man.

"You must have realized that I don't speak the local language. Please tell them that I'm just passing by here to inquire about some things. There's no need to be so alarmed!" Han Li said gently.

He had already scanned the giant ship with his spiritual sense and confirmed that everyone on board was mortal; there were no cultivators present. Thus, he felt relieved.

After saying this, Han Li paid no attention to how the old man and the middle-aged man were explaining to each other, but waved his hand towards the sky, and a white magical instrument slowly descended to the bow of the ship.

Then, at Han Li's command, Qu Hun walked out, and the small boat quickly shrank into a white light, flying into Han Li's hands and being stored in his storage pouch.

After completing these tasks, Han Li glanced around.

Although the people on the ship still looked respectful, none of them showed any signs of shock. This indicated that they must be accustomed to the methods of cultivators, either because they were not ordinary people or because there were many cultivators in this area who didn't mind being seen by mortals. Han Li pondered this thoughtfully.