Chapter 243: Medicinal Effects

Han Li flicked his finger, and a green light flew into the fire, causing it to roar and surge several feet high. Suddenly, the voice of Li Huayuan came from within, clear and concise.

"Come to the Green Wave Cave immediately; your master has something to discuss with you!"

As soon as the message was conveyed, the flame made a light crackling sound and dispersed into countless sparks, vanishing without a trace.

Han Li listened calmly, then rubbed his nose and proceeded to his bedroom.

In the bedroom, Han Li pulled out a small wooden box from under the stone bed. Inside were a dozen or so storage bags of various designs. He took one out, emptied the pile of talismans inside, sorted them by type and grade, and placed them into different bags.

Afterward, he pushed the box back into place and hesitated for a moment before leaving the bedroom, heading straight for the entrance of the cave.

...

Standing on the Wind God Boat, Han Li reminisced about the past four years of his cultivation and talisman crafting, his expression somewhat solemn.

When he first sealed the cave, Han Li simultaneously cultivated and secretly established a secluded medicinal garden within the cave. Although small, it was enough to cultivate the herbs needed for alchemy. This way, during seclusion, he didn't have to worry about others discovering the herbs needed for cultivation; he could be self-sufficient without leaving the cave.

For this purpose, he specifically opened countless small hidden holes on the top of the medicinal garden's rocky wall to allow sunlight to shine in and nourish the herbs. Of course, these holes were undoubtedly within the coverage of the large array, so there was no need to worry about being discovered.

As for the large medicinal garden outside, Han Li planned to use it as a decoy!

With the small medicinal garden, Han Li could cultivate spiritual medicines while refining pills with innate true fire. Although true fire was inferior to earth fire, it was safe and reliable, and he didn't have to worry about failed refinements!

The pills refined from ancient recipes were indeed extraordinary.

When Han Li took the Qi Refining Powder, he experienced the feeling of bursting spiritual energy reminiscent of when he built the foundation. It shocked him into immediately meditating to refine it, not daring to be negligent.

Such astonishing effects naturally caused his mana to advance by leaps and bounds in the first year, far beyond his expectations.

This luxurious method of pill consumption allowed Han Li to completely save time absorbing spiritual energy and focus entirely on refining mana. The effectiveness of mana advancement increased several times over!

This made Han Li ecstatic for a while! Relearning the Threefold Qingyuan Sword Technique became a very likely possibility!

Although the Qingyuan Sword Technique did indeed, as others said, experience a strange phenomenon where mana would decrease every few days, with Han Li taking a packet of Qi Refining Powder every six or seven days, this flaw could be completely ignored.

During this time, Han Li also curiously took a Foundation Establishment Pill once, but the effect was minimal, completely dispelling any thoughts of continuing.

However, in the following three years, something unexpected happened.

Starting from the second year, after taking the Qi Refining Powder, the feeling of abundant spiritual energy gradually diminished, to the point where it was even less than the previous year. By the fourth year, it reached a point where, just like when he took the Golden Marrow Pill and Yellow Dragon Pill, it no longer had any effect. No matter how many pills he took, he couldn't sense any spiritual energy.