Chapter 241: Third Transformation Heavy Yuan Technique

Han Li raised his hand and cast a "Floating Technique" on the golden page that had fallen to the ground, making it hover several zhang high as a target. Then, he began to strike it with small bursts of green sword Qi, eagerly watching as the page absorbed all the sword Qi like a bottomless pit.

During this process, Han Li also attempted to shoot an ice arrow at the page to see if spells could be absorbed as well. However, the arrow only knocked the page away, prompting Han Li to stop the risky attempt and stick to infusing it with sword Qi.

Han Li's fourth-layered green sword Qi should have had considerable power, but as his spiritual power was about to be depleted, the page still showed no reaction, leaving Han Li feeling bitter!

He couldn't help but worry if all his previous efforts would go to waste if the page didn't absorb the sword Qi!

Just as Han Li was in a dilemma, the page finally began to change. A brilliant golden light emanated from it, no longer absorbing the sword Qi but rebounding it, piercing a hole through the wall of his bedroom.

Suppressing his excitement, Han Li watched the page's transformation intently.

The golden light on the page gradually converged into tiny glowing characters, forming a dense array of words that resembled stars in the sky, leaving Han Li in astonishment!

Then, with a snap, the Floating Technique suddenly lost its effect, causing the golden page to fall straight down. Startled, Han Li immediately reached out and caught the page.

However, as soon as his fingers touched it, the glowing characters on the page surged through his hand, flooding his entire body with their light.

This alarmed Han Li! He tried to shake off the page, but it stubbornly clung to his hand, impossible to throw away.

The transmission of light characters was too fast. In an instant, Han Li's entire body was covered with glowing characters, making him look extremely eerie.

Just as Han Li was at a loss, terrified!

Suddenly, as if receiving a command, all the glowing characters rushed towards his head, one by one infiltrating into his brain, causing excruciating pain. Han Li let out a miserable cry.

If this continued for a little longer, Han Li's head might have burst open and died. But fortunately, the pain was short-lived. After a while, all the characters were inputted. Han Li collapsed to the ground, unable to move.

After a quarter of an hour passed, Han Li regained some consciousness and managed to stand up, albeit weakly. The pain in his brain had somewhat subsided, but his nerves were still tense.

Han Li quickly climbed onto the stone bed and closed his eyes to calm himself down, allowing his brain to relax fully.

Han Li meditated like this for three days and three nights, during which the discomfort in his brain disappeared completely, and he finally understood the meaning of the incoming characters!

"The Green Yuan Sword Art," from the first layer to the thirteenth layer, a complete set of techniques, without any omissions, capable of reaching the Nascent Soul stage without any issues. This was the main content brought by the glowing characters.

At first, Han Li was slightly stunned when he received this information, but after reading it several times, he was convinced that his initial understanding was correct. This plunged Han Li into waves of ecstasy.

The "Third Transformation Heavy Yuan Technique" unexpectedly had the miraculous effect of bypassing the bottleneck of the Core Formation stage. This news was like a voice from heaven, making Han Li feel as if he were dreaming.