Chapter 266 Fierce Battle

Han Li's side consisted of nine Foundation Establishment cultivators and over sixty Qi Condensation disciples. Although they were somewhat weaker compared to the opposing force, with the Four Fiends Formation as their reliance, they still had the strength to contend.

Therefore, at Xuanle's signal, Han Li and the other cultivators flew upward, hiding by the side of the Four Fiends Formation, silently observing the movements of the enemy.

At this moment, Han Li could see the appearance of the intruders from the Devil Dao more clearly!

Most of them were dressed in red and yellow garments, seemingly belonging to two different sects.

Standing at the forefront were a plain-looking young woman in red and a yellow-robed elder in his sixties or seventies. Their cultivations were not particularly remarkable, appearing to be at the early and late stages of Foundation Establishment respectively, smiling at each other as they conversed.

"Be careful, these people are from the Blazing Demon Sect and the Heavenly Fiend Sect." Lü Tianmeng, the only one among them with some experience in dealing with the six sects, warned the other cultivators solemnly, seemingly wary of these two factions!

Upon hearing this, Han Li and the other cultivators naturally became even more vigilant.

At this moment, the young woman in red stopped talking, and she said a few words indistinctly.

Han Li and the others were too far away to hear clearly. However, all the red-robed figures behind the young woman flew forward, slowly approaching the Four Fiends Formation below the gorge.

At the same time, the yellow-robed elder waved his hand without a word. Suddenly, the yellow-robed cultivators on his side transformed into over a dozen yellow lights, rushing towards the Four Fiends Formation below. There seemed to be an intent to strike first. This made Han Li and the others in the Four Fiends Formation hold their breath, and some even directly revealed their magic tools.

These yellow-robed cultivators wouldn't be foolish enough to charge directly into the formation. Instead, they stopped several dozen feet away from the Four Fiends Formation, revealing their figures. Then, various magic tools flew out from these cultivators, aggressively heading towards the formation.

The clash between the strange light of the magic tools and the green, red, blue, and yellow four-colored restrictions of the Four Fiends Formation produced bursts of thunderous explosions, causing the faces of the cultivators from the seven sects below to change slightly.

"Half of you deal with these people from the Heavenly Fiend Sect. Don't let them break the formation. The other half should be on guard against the cultivators from the Blazing Demon Sect!" Xuanle, the representative from the Concealed Moon Sect, pondered for a moment before decisively giving the order.

Then, he leaped out of the formation, releasing a pure white small sword in advance, transforming into a white rainbow to block a flying knife and a pearl-shaped magic tool outside the Four Fiends Formation.

Upon hearing this, the cultivators who followed Xuanle's team also released their own magic tools, rushing out of the formation to confront the majority of the enemy's attacks. Han Li naturally joined them. He released the "Golden Cicada Mother Blade," which he was already proficient in, and several golden lights formed a golden net, directly trapping a long spear-shaped magic tool emitting a green light.

Because the cultivator whose magic tool Han Li chose, like him, was only at the early stage of Foundation Establishment, the battle, although intense with swirling golden and green lights, seemed to be under Han Li's easy control. He could occasionally glance at the other battle groups.