Chapter 375 Double Charm

The port of Kuixing Island was as bustling as ever, with numerous large and small ships coming and going, shuttling in and out of the sea, and various lights flashing in the sky from time to time, with cultivators flying in and out. The ordinary people on the ground were accustomed to it all!

However, today, a white light flew in from outside the island, as fast as lightning. It paused briefly in the sky above the port before speeding straight towards the depths of the island.

If someone got close to the white light, they could see faint figures flickering inside it, precisely Han Li, who had completed the "Third Transformation of the Heavy Yuan Technique" and advanced his magical powers to the Foundation Establishment peak, along with his clone "Qu Hun," whose cultivation had caught up to Han Li's thanks to the large amount of medicinal pills accumulated over the years.

Speaking of which, more than twenty years of condensed true essence cultivation had not only made Han Li's cultivation technique much purer and more profound than that of cultivators at the same level, but it also delighted Han Li that Qu Hun's cultivation had caught up with his own during this period.

If it weren't for the fact that Qu Hun needed several special auxiliary items to condense the devil pill, and Han Li himself needed to prepare for trying to condense the Nascent Soul, he wouldn't have left the cave on Xiaohuan Mountain.

But for this outing, he was also very cautious. Apart from buying things and going to the Gu family to collect the spiritual stones promised by Gu Dongzhu back then, he would go straight back to the mountain without going anywhere else.

After all, it was a critical period for his cultivation, and distractions were simply not allowed.

With this in mind, the Divine Wind Boat carried Han Li and Qu Hun straight to the "Kuixing City" at the center of the island.

He still had plenty of spiritual stones on him, so he wasn't in a hurry to go to the Gu family first. It would be more convenient to buy things first.

Several hours later, Han Li faintly saw a huge city surrounded by tall walls.

Although Han Li had never been to "Kuixing City," he was absolutely sure that this was the city indicated on the map and had the majestic momentum of the city.

Thinking like this, Han Li suddenly felt the Divine Wind Boat under his feet become slightly heavier, as if it weighed over a thousand catties.

Han Li was slightly surprised, but he immediately realized that he was being restrained by restrictions.

This city was indeed worthy of being the largest city on Kuixing Island, as it had set up a large-scale aerial restriction at such a distance.

In fact, with Han Li's current cultivation at the Foundation Establishment peak, he could completely ignore this restriction and continue flying forward, at most consuming a bit more spiritual power.

But Han Li didn't want to attract attention, so he just stepped on the front of the Divine Wind Boat, and the artifact slowly descended.

Han Li and Qu Hun got off the Divine Wind Boat unhurriedly and stood on the ground.

After storing the Divine Wind Boat in the storage bag, Han Li looked at the distant giant city and walked over with Qu Hun.

"Kuixing City" was at least three to four times larger than another city Han Li had visited, "Dongshi City"!

Walking on a street in Kuixing City, Han Li looked at the street wide enough for several carriages to move side by side, feeling somewhat emotional.

Casually asking a mortal for the direction of "Tiandu Street," Han Li and Qu Hun walked towards the north of the city without hesitation.