Chapter 371: The Great Shifting Command and the Ancient Teleportation Array

"The Great Shifting Command" – Han Li had never heard of this name! But seeing how Lv Tianmeng and Xuanle didn't hesitate to eliminate others for it, he could tell it was precious.

However, facing the eerie five-colored bones, Han Li didn't dare to act rashly.

He took out a golden blade and cautiously touched the bones. Seeing no reaction, he approached and carefully examined the token.

The token was blue and emitted a faint shimmer. From the ancient patterns and inscriptions on it, it was clearly an ancient object. However, Han Li didn't sense anything unusual about it, and its contained spiritual power wasn't too high.

After some thought, Han Li gently flicked the token with the golden blade, easily retrieving it.

Upon pinching it with his fingers, he found it wasn't metallic as expected but rather somewhat soft yet hard, as if made of some kind of wood.

Han Li played with it for a while before attempting to infuse some spiritual power into it.

However, a massive suction force suddenly came from the token, causing his spiritual power to be rapidly drained from his body. Startled, Han Li quickly cut off the flow of spiritual power, causing the suction force to disappear.

Having learned his lesson, Han Li dared not try again and carefully stored the token in his storage pouch.

Next, he circled around the unknown teleportation array, curious about where it could teleport to!

Of course, Han Li wouldn't recklessly attempt it. Even if he had such a thought, he couldn't do it anyway because a corner of the teleportation array was damaged. Although the damage wasn't significant, it was enough to render the teleportation array unusable.

Han Li blinked and suddenly took out a jade slip, starting to copy the pattern and inscriptions of the teleportation array, preparing to find some people to see if it could be repaired. He was full of anticipation for this!

After doing all this, Han Li searched the huge cave for any overlooked items.

Behind a thick stone pillar, he found two crystal-clear round eggs, each the size of a fist.

At the sight of them, Han Li was extremely delighted, knowing without guessing that they were the eggs of the spider monster.

Having experienced the ferocity of the spider monster firsthand, Han Li wouldn't miss such an opportunity. He immediately found a pouch specifically for storing spiritual beasts from the storage pouch of a Spirit Beast Mountain cultivator, carefully placed the spider eggs inside, and then tucked it into his waist.

With this harvest, Han Li searched the remaining areas more attentively but unfortunately found nothing else.

However, Han Li, already content, didn't mind.

He returned to the side of the white spider corpse and unceremoniously dismembered it, storing the parts separately in his storage pouch. Then, he incinerated the bodies of Xuanle, Lv Tianmeng, and others into ashes on the spot and buried them.

When he saw the five-colored bones, Han Li also casually threw a few small fireballs, intending to burn them all. However, after the intense flames burned, the bones unexpectedly condensed into seven or eight colorful beads. This surprised Han Li, who naturally collected them curiously.

Han Li was about to leave, but to prevent others from discovering the teleportation array again, he completely blocked the entrance with the Qing Yuan sword energy before leaving the cave. Of course, he also made some mental notes nearby for future exploration.

Then, following the direction of the cave's airflow for several hours, Han Li finally found an extremely hidden exit and stepped onto the surface.

Because he was afraid of the group of demonic cultivators still lurking nearby, Han Li didn't dare to delay and immediately flew away towards Taiyue Mountain on the Divine Wind Boat.

Because nothing happened along the way!

A week or so later, Han Li returned to Huangfeng Valley. After telling the duty manager inside the gate about his experiences with some omissions, he went back to his cave residence to await orders.

At this point, he also learned that the second round of major battles had already begun. In the initial stage, with the strong support of the other two countries, the Seven Sects seemed to have the upper hand against the Six Sects, which eased the atmosphere within Huangfeng Valley considerably, no longer as pessimistic as it was at the beginning of the war.

After returning, seeing everything in his cave residence still unchanged, Han Li breathed a sigh of relief.

Although returning to the sect at this time was not a wise move, as he would most likely be conscripted, Han Li had a strong hunch. But now, with the severe punishment for disciples who retreated from the front lines or evaded task mobilizations, there was no need to worry about tasks!

Moreover, it was said that nearly a hundred people within the Seven Sects had received various punishments.

As for whether there were any attempts to avoid the war, all disciples without tasks or who had completed their tasks were required to report back to their sect within the specified time. If they failed to return without providing a reason, they would be punished.

Of course, avoiding the war or fleeing to another country would result in even more dreadful consequences, facing a lifelong pursuit by the enforcement teams of the Seven Sects as long as they existed.

At this time, Han Li was not willing to leave Huangfeng Valley and flee to Yueguo. Naturally, he had to come back obediently to receive orders.

Actually, according to his estimation, with the expansion of both the demonic and righteous paths, there would be no peaceful place in the entire Southern Heaven Realm. The cultivation worlds everywhere would be embroiled in conflicts, just a matter of sooner or later. In that case, it was better to stay in Yueguo. After all, it's hard to leave one's homeland!

The first thing Han Li did upon returning to his cave residence was to soak the spider eggs in the Spring of Spiritual Eyes, allowing the spiritual energy to slowly nurture them to hatch.

Then, he quickly closed up for two days and finally completed the first layer of the Great Yin Arts. Whether it was a coincidence or not, the Qing Yuan Sword Art, which had not progressed for a long time, also simultaneously broke through to the fifth layer, advancing Han Li to the mid-Foundation Establishment stage.

Seeing this, Han Li was overjoyed! After all, with each increase in cultivation level, the hope of surviving in the turmoil increased.

However, what puzzled Han Li was that several days after his return, he still hadn't been assigned any tasks by the sect, which made him somewhat uneasy!

According to his experience, the more unusual things were, the more trouble and danger they represented.

But after some thought, Han Li thought that there were no safe tasks now with the ongoing battles between the Seven Sects and the Six Sects. Even guarding a spiritual stone mine could almost cost one's life, so tasks didn't matter anymore!

After thinking like this, Han Li restored his peace of mind. During this short period, he began to search for information on what the "Great Shifting Command" actually was?

As for his master Li Huayuan and Hongfu, there was no need to explain Dong Xuan'er's matter to them, because as Nascent Soul stage cultivators, they already had tasks and were not in the sect.

In the Tianzhi Pavilion

of Huangfeng Valley, after searching for two days, although Han Li looked through countless books on formations, he found no information about the ancient teleportation array.

This left Han Li greatly disappointed!

At this moment, Han Li remembered that there might be someone who could help him repair the array.