Chapter 267 Arrogance of the Devil Fire

"Retreat, everyone retreat back to the formation!" Lü Tianmeng saw the green flames on those large flags getting thicker and thicker. In a moment of urgency, he suddenly shouted loudly and took the lead to retreat back towards the formation behind.

The cultivators beside him, upon hearing his words, instinctively followed the lead of this leader and retreated back.

Seeing this scene, Xuanle didn't hesitate to give the same order to retreat.

However, the cultivators on Han Li's side, except for a small portion who were firmly in control and could withdraw at any time, the rest were all entangled desperately by the enemy and couldn't escape at all. Han Li's opponents were equally aggressive, trying to restrain him.

But Han Li sneered coldly, withdrew his other magic tools, and summoned the White Scale Shield, skillfully resisting the opponent's attacks and easily returning to the formation. This made the cultivator from the Heavenly Fiend Sect outside the formation have no choice but to stop in frustration.

Seeing that more than half of his team was still unable to break free from the formation and the battle outside was getting fiercer, Xuanle realized that the situation was not good. He wanted to go out and assist the other cultivators, but just as he was about to move, he was stopped by Lü Tianmeng.

"It's too late! The Azure Sun Devil Fire has already been summoned by the other party!" Lü Tianmeng's face was grim as he shook his head and said.

Only then did Han Li, who heard these words, notice that the red-clothed individuals holding the large flags had emitted thick green flames from the flag tips. Over a dozen streams of green flames shot into the sky, converging into a huge green fireball several dozen feet in diameter, gently floating in the air and swaying majestically, extremely dazzling.

"This?"

After a moment of astonishment, Xuanle was about to say something. However, the actions of the red-clothed individuals below immediately made his expression extremely unsightly.

The red-clothed individuals each pointed their flag tips towards the seven-sect cultivators still entangled outside the formation. Suddenly, with a muffled sound, the huge fireball turned into more than ten small fireballs several feet long, directly rushing towards these cultivators.

These green fireballs were extremely fast, and in the blink of an eye, they fiercely flew towards the seven-sect cultivators.

These people had already noticed the abnormality of the large fireball and instinctively used various magic tools to intercept the green fireballs. A few of them even used talismans to launch Daoist attacks, all trying to knock down these objects.

Unfortunately, since these green flames were called "Azure Sun Devil Fire," they were truly terrifying!

Whether it was magic tools or Daoist attacks, as soon as they touched the green fireballs, they were silently dissolved into nothingness, just like moths to a flame.

Seeing this unbelievable scene, the cultivators' faces turned as white as snow!

Before they could think further, more than ten fireballs simultaneously hit them. Their defensive magic spells and shields were all shattered upon contact. In an instant, they were turned into nothingness under the devil fire, leaving no trace in this world.

Seeing this horrifying scene, the remaining cultivators who hadn't been attacked immediately panicked. They were willing to risk being severely injured by the Heavenly Fiend Sect cultivators on the other side or even abandon their entangled magic tools, just to escape to the formation.

However, in their panic, two or three people directly died under the opponent's magic tools.

As a result, just as they tried to retreat, the seven-sect side and the opposing side had just made contact, and they had already lost nearly a dozen Qi Condensation disciples and a Foundation Establishment cultivator, which was a heavy loss!