Chapter 209 Return

Inside the main hall of the surface stone palace, the rumbling sound continued incessantly. The disciples of the Concealed Moon Sect were still using their magical instruments to pound on a large pit several zhang deep. However, no matter what magical instrument was used to strike the pit, only small pieces of rubble, about an inch in size, were knocked loose, leaving everyone increasingly disheartened.

After several hours, all the male and female disciples sat blankly on the ground, staring silently at the large pit, their faces full of despair. At this point, they had lost all confidence in rescuing their sect leader! Everyone began to consider the dreadful consequences of losing their sect leader and started to think about their own escape routes.

At that moment, a loud noise came from outside the stone palace, followed by a trembling of the ground, as if an earthquake had occurred. This caught the disciples off guard!

"What's going on?" The disciples looked at each other in confusion, and two male disciples immediately hurried out of the stone hall to investigate.

"Sect Leader!"

Soon, the excited voices of the two disciples came from outside the hall. Their voices were so loud that even the disciples still inside the hall could hear clearly, shocking them. They immediately rushed out in a flurry.

Several zhang away from the entrance of the hall, there appeared a large hole with a diameter of about ten zhang. Standing near the opening was a stunning woman in white clothes, who appeared to be the older girl sect leader! At this moment, the sect leader of the Concealed Moon Sect was coldly gazing into the distance, with an indifferent expression on her face. She completely ignored the two male disciples standing behind her.

This sight brought joy to the disciples, but it quickly dissipated like a splash of cold water, sobering them up.

"Could it be that the sect leader intends to investigate who triggered the prohibition?" The disciples couldn't help but glance at the female disciple among the Concealed Moon Twin Beauties. The awakened woman turned pale with fear, trembling with apprehension.

After gazing into the distance for a full quarter of an hour, the woman in white finally turned back, glanced at the disciples behind her, and ordered coldly, "Let's go!"

...

Han Li was swiftly leaping from one tree to another, his body as agile as a monkey, moving at a speed no slower than flying with a magical instrument, heading downhill.

At present, his whole body was surging with spiritual power, possessing a cultivation level of thirteen layers. This wonderful feeling of greatly increased power made Han Li somewhat addicted. However, these extra layers of spiritual power wouldn't last long, probably only a few hours.

In order to escape from the underground swamp, the woman who had formed a connection with him used a certain secret technique to temporarily transfer her restricted spiritual power to Han Li, instantly elevating his cultivation from the eleventh layer to the peak of Foundation Establishment stage.

Then, with one person using the Vermillion Bird Ring and the other using the Golden Light Brick Talisman, they forcibly opened a tunnel from underground to the surface.

During this process, whenever Han Li's spiritual power was depleted, the woman silently transferred her power to him. As a result, when they emerged from underground, Han Li's Golden Light Brick Talisman had exhausted its power, becoming worthless, and the girl had also depleted thirty to forty years of her cultivation, suffering significant losses!

It could be said that this woman's Virgin Rebirth Technique was truly unique!

During the rebirth period, she could transfer the restricted spiritual power to another male, but couldn't lift the restriction or transfer it for her own use as a female, and the transferred power was also limited by the male's realm. Since Han Li was only at the Foundation Establishment stage, the spiritual power transferred to him was limited to the thirteen layers of the basic cultivation technique, and he couldn't advance to the Foundation Building stage.