Chapter 226: Reversing the Five Elements Formation

Soon, some cultivators ran out of spirit stones and began offering rare items as collateral, each more valuable and rare than the last, dazzling Han Li's eyes.

"I'll trade this batch of Reversing the Five Elements Formation prohibition tools for this spiritual herb!"

Suddenly, someone exclaimed, causing the chaotic crowd of cultivators to fall silent.

It wasn't because the person was loud, but because what he said about the "Reversing the Five Elements Formation" was extremely well-known. Almost everyone knew about it. In some ways, it was more highly valued by cultivation families and sects than thousand-year spiritual herbs.

This so-called "small forbidden formation" was incredibly powerful. While it didn't actively kill enemies, its ability to disguise mountain gates and confuse enemies was not inferior to the large formations of major sects.

If one's family or sect possessed such a formation, it would be greatly protected.

However, theoretically, such a powerful prohibition could not be set up without a master of this formation spending a considerable amount of time and resources. Not to mention materializing the formation into tools!

If it were true, this auction would indeed be full of surprises and broaden people's horizons!

Upon hearing this, Han Li's eyes lit up, and he looked towards the speaker.

A young man with a tiger-headed mask, short and stout, didn't seem like someone who could possess such a rare item! However, judging by his anxious expression, he seemed to be genuine.

"Do you really have the tools for the Reversing the Five Elements Formation?" The thin man, startled at first, calmed down and looked at the young man with suspicion. Although he didn't quite believe it, if the other party did possess such tools, the thousand-year herb would naturally belong to him.

Other cultivators also stared at the young man, awaiting his response.

"I do have them, but they are not fully functional yet. They can only exert ten percent of the formation's power. However, if you are willing to give me the herb, I can guarantee that within a few years, I will greatly enhance the power of the formation tools, at least doubling its effectiveness, if not more." The young man, seeing everyone's attention on him, became a bit flustered but managed to speak.

"It turns out it's not real, just a prototype!" Many cultivators were disappointed. They had intended to purchase the formation tools, but now that they were only prototypes, they lost interest.

Formation masters in the cultivation world were even rarer than alchemists and artifact refiners! Once someone decided to delve into formations, they essentially gave up the possibility of achieving greatness in cultivation. After all, human energy was limited, and it was impossible to simultaneously cultivate and study advanced formations.

Therefore, some people began to consider targeting the formation master behind the young man after the auction ended.

Surely, a formation master capable of researching this formation into tools could also set up the formation on-site! For some families and small sects, as long as they could use this formation to protect their vital areas, whether it could be turned into tools or carried around was irrelevant!

"Are you joking? This is an auction, there's no room for waiting years to see results! Since you seem young, I'll let it go this time. But if you make false claims again next time, don't blame us for being rude!" The thin man, realizing it was a lie, immediately became stern.

The short and stout young man seemed like he wanted to say something, but the auctioneer turned away, ignoring him. He sighed and reluctantly returned to his seat.