Chapter 300: Blood Curse

"Hmph! As seniors, there's no need for you to humiliate us like this. If you have any means, just use them!" The second among the five friends from Mengshan, who was tall and thin, suddenly shouted loudly at Han Li, completely disregarding the precarious situation Han Li was in.

This surprised the other three! Because in their minds, the second brother had always been the type to strategize first before taking action, and was not someone so impulsive!

The man in his thirties who felt Han Li looked familiar turned his mind for a moment and suddenly remembered something, immediately shouting angrily at the tall and thin man:

"Second brother, what do you mean by this? Are you intentionally trying to provoke this senior so that he will kill all of us in a fit of anger!"

As soon as these words were spoken, let alone the black-faced old man and the young woman, even Han Li was slightly stunned, not understanding why the young man would say such a thing.

The tall and thin man's face turned extremely pale with a "swish," but he didn't say a word to defend himself.

"Fourth brother, have you gone mad? Second brother is fine, why would he want us all dead?" The young woman, upon hearing this, was somewhat angry on behalf of the tall and thin man.

Then, the woman turned back, apparently wanting to say something to the black-faced old man, but what caught her eye was a face that was extremely gloomy.

Suddenly, her heart sank, feeling somewhat at a loss.

"Second brother, is it because Third Sister is still in their hands, so you want everyone else to die and leave Third Sister alive?" The black-faced old man asked coldly.

"I'm sorry, Big Brother, you should also know their methods. If the news leaks out, Third Sister, who is still in their hands, will definitely be tortured to death, it's better to die quickly! "The tall and thin second brother finally said with a shameful look on his face.

Upon hearing this, the young woman turned pale, her lips moved a few times, but nothing came out.

"Humph, even if Third Sister is your Dao companion, do you have the heart to exchange our three lives for Third Sister's one?" The thirty-something old youth, extremely angry, shouted at the tall and thin man.

"Second brother, although Fourth brother's words are a bit impulsive, they are not without reason! You should know that when we five swore brotherhood back then, we vowed to live and die together. But now, just for your own selfishness, you want to intentionally kill us all. This is unacceptable!" The black-faced old man's voice was full of disappointment.

"Indeed, I wanted to harm everyone. But what choice did I have? My third sister is pregnant with my own child. I can't let our Li family die out! Otherwise, I'd rather cling to life than seek death willingly."

The tall and thin man's face turned red and white as he listened to these two, unable to restrain himself from clenching his fists and shouting.

These words immediately stunned the old man and the young man beside him, showing expressions of astonishment, leaving them momentarily speechless.

The woman, on the other hand, widened her mouth, her face full of surprise.

"Are you done talking? If so, it's my turn!" Han Li, who had been observing coldly all along, suddenly spoke in a chilly tone.

This voice immediately startled the three of them, reminding them that the one truly deciding their fate was the Foundation Establishment cultivator before them.

Suddenly, all their indignation disappeared, and they looked at each other again.

"I don't care if you all genuinely seek death or are just putting on an act for me! I only want to know everything about the mastermind behind the scenes. Even if you truly want to die, you'll only do so after informing me of everything. Do you still think you have the autonomy to decide life and death at this point?" Han Li's words were full of cold indifference, causing the three men and one woman to change their expressions drastically.