Chapter 359 Encounter with an Old Acquaintance

Once Han Li made up his mind, he quietly flew away from the mountain peak.

Later, those Qi Condensation cultivators who had conversed with Han Li couldn't find this "senior" during the White Pool gathering, which left them feeling quite puzzled.

Han Li first went to the Tianxing Sect's market to purchase all the materials needed to repair the ancient teleportation array according to the list. Then, he flew to Yue Country.

This time, Han Li didn't enter Yue Country via the original route. Instead, he took a detour and stealthily entered from a very remote border area between Elemental Martial Country and Yue Country.

Yue Country was now dominated by the Devil Path. Han Li couldn't risk being hunted down as soon as he entered dangerous territory.

Unknown to him, his caution inadvertently saved him from a crisis.

Because most of the borders of Yue Country were now patrolled day and night by the Devil Path, Han Li would have been unable to evade their surveillance if he had returned directly along the original route. A battle of escape would have been inevitable!

Now that Han Li had safely entered Yue Country, he chose to travel through sparsely populated areas to avoid any trouble and eventually arrived near the ancient teleportation array's location in the spirit stone mine.

At this time, the spirit mine naturally fell into the hands of the Devil Path.

Han Li took a sneak peek from afar and saw disciples of the Devil Path dressed in green and white robes. From the green ghost head and pink peach blossom emblem on their sleeves, they should be disciples of the Ghost Spirit Sect and the Héhuāng Sect.

Knowing the identity of the Devil Path occupying the spirit mine, Han Li discreetly moved away and found a hidden underground entrance nearby, sneaking in.

He easily found the cave that had been sealed off that day. After smashing the rubble with his magical tools, he once again saw the damaged ancient teleportation array.

Seeing that the teleportation array was still intact, Han Li felt relieved.

In the following days, Han Li first used a set of newly acquired illusion formation flags to completely conceal the hidden entrance. Then, he used an improved "Reversed Five Elements Formation" flag and formation disk to set up a large formation to protect the cave where the ancient teleportation array was located.

With this, even if Devil Path cultivators discovered him, he would have time to escape calmly.

With no worries, Han Li began to repair the teleportation array.

Because the jade slip clearly stated that repairing the ancient teleportation array was an extremely delicate task. Even if a seemingly insignificant rune was misplaced, it could cause the entire teleportation array to malfunction. Therefore, Han Li's repair process was extremely slow.

Seven full days passed, and the teleportation array was only halfway repaired. At this time, a big problem arose: the materials he had previously purchased were completely used up.

Seeing this situation, Han Li felt a bit dumbfounded!

It turned out that although he had bought more repair materials than listed, he had completely overlooked the possibility of errors in the repair process, resulting in the waste of materials. As a result, they were now insufficient.

Han Li sighed lightly. It seemed he needed to go out for a trip.

However, he remembered that several days' journey east of the spirit mine, there was a small market opened by a certain cultivation family.