Chapter 205: Watching the Battle

After instructing the disciples, the young girl turned her head to look at the swamp in front of her, murmuring to herself in a faint voice, "It seems that the item should be inside this box! The places we've searched before were all in vain, only finding some trash!"

The girl's voice was barely audible, and apart from herself, the other disciples couldn't hear a thing, all excited for the upcoming battle.

Following the girl's command, the male and female disciples of the Concealed Moon Sect immediately stood shoulder to shoulder with their cultivation partners, proficiently extending a hand to shake each other's.

The palms of the two overlapped, emitting strange blue and red lights respectively, spreading from their arms to their entire bodies, enveloping the male disciples in red and the female disciples in blue, creating a peculiar scene of alternating blue and red lights. Only the remaining three disciples, two females and one male, who had lost their partners, took out a few magical tools from their bodies, preparing in a more ordinary manner.

Han Li lay on a mound of soil, although he didn't hear the girl's murmuring, the words of the female disciple referring to him as "Master" echoed clearly in his ears, startling him so much that he almost bit his tongue!

"Master of the Concealed Moon Sect," what kind of concept was this? Han Li was no longer a newcomer to the cultivation world, and he knew very well what it meant. That was a Nascent Soul stage expert, just like the ancestor of his own sect! To encounter such an expert in a forbidden land where cultivators above the Foundation Establishment stage couldn't enter was extremely bewildering to Han Li!

At this moment, the young girl, satisfied with her disciples' preparations, took action!

The girl's mouth slightly opened, and she spat out her magic treasure, the Vermilion Phoenix Ring. As soon as the object was released, it flew into the air above the swamp, spinning rapidly, growing as large as a house.

Then, with a hand gesture from the girl below, a red light shot from her hand onto the ring, causing it to change from pink to fiery red in an instant. Sparks of fire emerged inside the ring, gradually increasing in number and brightness, forming hundreds of fist-sized high-temperature fireballs within the large ring, raising the temperature of the underground world even more.

Han Li, on the mound of soil, watched in astonishment. Such grandeur, such power, if this wasn't a magic treasure, he wouldn't believe it even if he was beaten to death.

Since the young girl was able to control a magic treasure, it was undoubtedly true that she was a Nascent Soul stage cultivator. However, Han Li couldn't figure out how she managed to sneak into this forbidden land and why her cultivation level was only at the peak of the Qi Condensation stage. These series of questions kept rolling in Han Li's mind, but he couldn't find the answers.

Before the girl could take the next step, there was movement in the swamp below. Starting from a certain point in the swamp, the nearby mud began to roll, and the rolling expanded, gradually forming a large mound, presenting a formidable momentum.

Seeing this, the girl's face flashed with a hint of confusion. In her memory, the Black Luan Python didn't seem to have such a grand aura!

However, just as the demonic beast was about to reveal itself, the girl didn't dare to hesitate. She quickly formed a hand seal and directed her enormous Vermilion Phoenix Ring, which began spinning in mid-air. After a moment of high-speed rotation, it blurred and the hundreds of fireballs within turned into a sea of flames, merging into one.

"Go!"

With a sudden command from the girl, the ring stopped spinning abruptly, and the flaming sea transformed into a massive column of fire, shooting down from above towards the raised portion of the swamp.