Chapter 353 Stardust Pavilion

Han Li glanced at the old man's eager expression and faintly smiled. He casually took out a storage pouch containing materials from his body, aimed the opening at the ground, and lightly sprayed. Suddenly, after a flash of white light, the materials from the white spider and mantis piled up on the ground.

"These are..."

The old shopkeeper picked up one of the white spider's legs, concentrated on examining it, with a hint of puzzlement on his face.

Obviously, although the old man was a master craftsman, he was still unfamiliar with these rare strange insects. Therefore, even though he recognized the extraordinary nature of these materials, he still looked puzzled.

Seeing this, Han Li smiled slightly and began to explain, "Most of these materials are the exoskeleton and limbs of a white spider demon beast, while the others are the forelimbs and wings of a giant mantis. Both of these are fourth-grade demon beasts, especially the latter, which is a top-tier fourth-grade demon beast, very powerful. I hope the esteemed sir can make good use of these materials. Obtaining them took quite a bit of effort!"

"Materials from fourth-grade demon beasts!" the white-haired old man exclaimed in surprise, but immediately he became ecstatic.

You see, normally, let alone materials from fourth-grade demon beasts, even materials from second-grade or higher demon beasts are rarely seen by him.

"Yes, Shopkeeper Xu! But for this time's crafting, I have some special requirements that I hope you can meet. Only when you do, can I hand over these materials for crafting. As for the reward, it will be according to the previous agreement. You can keep a portion of the materials as payment for crafting the artifact." Han spoke calmly.

"Elder, rest assured. Whatever requirements there are, this old man will definitely comply! Being able to personally craft with such top-notch materials, I finally didn't waste my life studying the craft of refining!" Shopkeeper Xu once again picked up a giant mantis's forelimb and gently stroked it, his eyes full of fanaticism.

Seeing him display such an expression, Han Li was a bit surprised, but he became even more reassured in his heart. He then gently said to the old man, "This time, I request the crafting of a rather special artifact. Firstly, it would be best if you could refine these spider limbs into a set of attack artifacts that can be used together, and as for that mantis..."

...

An hour later, Han Li and Qu Hun walked out of this refining shop.

He and the shopkeeper had agreed for him to first show these materials to him, allowing him to carefully consider the method of refining. Tomorrow, Han Li would bring the materials again and allow him to formally begin the refining process.

And now, Han Li took this opportunity to go around the market. Because from the old man's words, he finally confirmed what he had been thinking.

It turns out that news of the disastrous defeat of the cultivators of Yue Country and the two countries had already spread to the Yuanwu Country. Now, regardless of whether they were cultivation families or solo cultivators, everyone was in a state of unrest, with a premonition of the stormy future.

As a result, many cultivators flocked to the market to bring many rare items to exchange for what they urgently needed, in order to increase their own strength to deal with this disaster.

So in just a few days, news of rare treasures, artifacts, and elixirs appearing in various markets in Yuanwu Country spread, attracting even more cultivators who were stirred by the news, resulting in such a prosperous scene in all the markets.

With such a good opportunity in front of him, Han Li naturally wouldn't let it pass by.

With this in mind, Han Li began to wander around the various shops.