Chapter 313 Decision

At this moment, Han Li turned around and politely said to the handsome young man, "Sixth Senior Brother is also here! It's really troublesome for Senior Brother to come for my sake."

Wu Xuan responded with a faint "Hmm" and didn't say much.

Han Li smiled, not showing any unusual expression. However, he was well aware that ever since the incident with Dong Xuan'er, this Sixth Senior Brother didn't quite like him.

But Han Li didn't pay much attention to this person. Dealing with genuine villains and hypocrites was much easier.

Yet, he still caught a glimpse of surprise in the man's eyes!

After all, when Han Li last met him, he was only at the early Foundation Establishment stage. Now, in such a short time, Han Li had entered the mid-stage. It was only natural for Wu Xuan, who was still lingering at the early Foundation Establishment stage, to feel astonished and jealous.

"Gentlemen, please come in. I'll make some tea first!" Han Li invited the four of them into the room with a smile, then turned to leave.

"Is there a rush to drink tea? Let's talk about the experts of the Black Demon Sect first. I've been wanting to have a real battle with some Foundation Establishment cultivators for a long time. Unfortunately, when I was with Master, he never allowed me to freely kill the cultivators of the demonic path like Eighth Senior Brother. Otherwise, I might have advanced in cultivation like Han Junior Brother through battles." As soon as Song Meng entered the room and sat down with the others, he couldn't contain his curiosity and eagerly spoke up.

This Fourth Senior Brother was usually extremely cold towards others, but as soon as it involved fierce battles, he immediately became excited and passionate.

"Nonsense! Do you think cultivation advancement comes from fighting and killing others? The most important thing is to cultivate diligently. Han Junior Brother's rapid progress is because of his dedication to cultivation." Third Senior Brother Liu Jing rebuked Song Meng with a slightly reprimanding tone.

Surprisingly, Song Meng just smirked a few times and remained silent.

To Han Li's surprise, Third Senior Brother was quite blunt in his speech. Given Song Meng's temperament, Han Li expected him to immediately refute.

But what astonished Han Li even more was that instead of arguing, Song Meng simply chuckled and said nothing.

Just as Han Li was amazed, Third Senior Brother suddenly turned to him and said in a friendly tone:

"We roughly know some things from Master, but I'm sure the information has changed over these days. Han Junior Brother, please tell us more."

"Yes, I'm curious too! Who are these cultists who dare to kidnap so many cultivators? Their audacity is unbelievable!" Seventh Senior Sister Zhong Weiniang, who didn't look much older than Han Li, with a fair round face and two shallow dimples when she smiled, appeared very charming.

But Han Li knew very well that this Seventh Senior Sister was a genuine cultivation genius. It was said that she succeeded in Foundation Establishment at the age of sixteen and was now on the verge of mid-Foundation Establishment, greatly favored by the Li Huayuan couple.

As Han Li thought about this, he sighed softly and said:

"Senior Sister may not know, but most of the people kidnapped by the Black Demon Sect are used for blood sacrifices to enhance their cultivation. A few are forced to join them under threats. They were originally a group of sinister cultivators who shunned the light, so their audacity is not surprising. And after so many years of development, they have quite a few experts in the Foundation Establishment stage."