Chapter 308: Displaying Great Skills

Han Li glanced at the few magical treasures beside him, suddenly reached into his storage pouch, and pulled out three identical red small forks.

He gently tossed them out, and they immediately turned into three red lights, rushing towards a certain black-robed cultivator.

This set of "Flame Linked Flying Forks" was obtained by Han Li from some unlucky fellow during the battle with the Blood Spider. Its power was quite impressive, and because it was a complete set and relatively easy to control, Han Li decided to keep it.

Han Li then pointed at the other magical treasures, and after two black lights and six golden lights whistled, they flew in different directions.

It was only at this moment that the terrifying aspect of Han Li's Great Yang Art truly revealed itself. He manipulated so many magical treasures without the slightest chaos, causing the top-tier magical treasures to rush towards him. The cultivators holding them showed expressions of horror, without even the thought of resisting.

Hastily tossing the black flag towards the three red lights and trying to control it to dodge, the black flag was immediately enveloped in black light under the entanglement of the three red lights, bursting into pieces.

Then, the three red lights didn't pause at all, and in an instant, they arrived in front of the cultivator, fiercely striking his shield.

Unfortunately, it was just a low-level shield of a Qi Condensation cultivator, unable to withstand the combined force of three top-tier magical treasures. The shield only lasted a moment before emitting a crisp cracking sound and dissipated into nothingness.

In the despairing gaze of the cultivator, the three red lights circled around him, and the black-robed cultivator "poofed" and turned into a huge fireball, burning to ashes.

At the same time, the other two black lights and six golden lights that flew out also headed towards the heads of two other cultivators, effortlessly breaking through their defensive magical treasures and shields, cutting them into two.

This caused the other cultivators to panic, forgetting about setting up any grand formations and prioritizing their lives instead.

Most of them immediately turned around and fled, while some bold and less intelligent cultivators released their prized magical treasures, intending to resist Han Li's attack with all their might.

However, Han Li had no intention of engaging in a prolonged battle with them. He pressed on without hesitation.

Regardless of what magical treasures they encountered, dozens of golden, black, and red lights swarmed over them, shattering the magical treasures into countless pieces that disappeared from this world. Naturally, Han Li didn't spare the owners of the magical treasures either, erasing them all with a single stroke.

At this point, apart from the black-robed cultivators who had fled hundreds of feet away, the only ones left motionless were the young master with an incredulous look in his eyes and the masked person who should be the steward by his side. The so-called "Black Wind Formation" had failed miserably, being dismantled by Han Li's premonition.

Han Li's gaze turned to the young master and the steward, making them mutter "this is bad" inwardly while adopting a defensive posture. They emitted a faint black light, concealing their figures and instantly appearing sinister.

"Hmph, trying to deceive me!" Han Li sneered coldly.

Although he didn't know what technique these two were using, it was obviously very similar to the demonic technique used by the bald man. He just couldn't figure out why they emitted black light instead of the bald man's blood light. Could it be because of the difference in cultivation level? Han Li pondered with some doubt.